Keep your hands in plain sight

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Careful, blacks, don`t keep your hands in your pockets and don`t make people nervous walking by having your hands in your pockets, otherwise you may be detained by police

Well, absurdity of this situation I cannot explain...He's lucky, police seem to be killing black people for less reasons than this

Careful, blacks, don`t keep your hands in your pockets and don`t make people nervous walking by having your hands in your pockets, otherwise you may be detained by police

Well, absurdity of this situation I cannot explain...He's lucky, police seem to be killing black people for less reasons than this

PC gheynes is gay.

I made a mistake and wandered onto federal property and didn't know it..........next thing I know, my car is surrounded by 2 Humvee's with about 6 MP's with automatic weapons trained on my head. Trying to relax myself I put my hands in my pockets these guys go to lock and load. They said "HANDS UP!!". I put them up..........like in a nano-second.

Only the PC nutters and the bonafide racists think we have a police problem.......we have a black problem.

Doesn't look like we have to worry about hands in their pockets unless they are going for a gun.. Hands here are flying

-Geaux

PC gheynes is gay.

I made a mistake and wandered onto federal property and didn't know it..........next thing I know, my car is surrounded by 2 Humvee's with about 6 MP's with automatic weapons trained on my head. Trying to relax myself I put my hands in my pockets these guys go to lock and load. They said "HANDS UP!!". I put them up..........like in a nano-second.

Only the PC nutters and the bonafide racists think we have a police problem.......we have a black problem.

The man with his hands in his pockets nor the cop did anything wrong here, it's the person who called 911 we should really be afraid of...it's our neighbors, our colleagues, our family members making those calls. We have to stop hiding their dirty little secret that they don't admit, they just excuse.

Walking with hands in pockets isn't Probable Cause or Resonable Suspicion.

I'd file a complaint AND sue the Officer. He has an Insurance Policy, either through his Employer or Union, just for that reason. Cops only have Qualified Imunity if they are within the boundaries of Law. Operating outside the Law? He's f*cked.

Cops are trigger happy these days. I would advise all to keep their hands clearly visible whenever in the presence of a cop (aka government agent).

The man with his hands in his pockets nor the cop did anything wrong here, it's the person who called 911 we should really be afraid of...it's our neighbors, our colleagues, our family members making those calls. We have to stop hiding their dirty little secret that they don't admit, they just excuse.

Think about it this way.... If I'm a business owner and I call the police because I believe there's something or someone suspicious in the area and they choose not to respond, then I have to. If I have to do it, I tend to be of a "shoot first, don't ask questions, even afterwards" mentality. So would you rather the cops come out and straighten things out, or that I do it my way?

I'd file a complaint AND sue the Officer. He has an Insurance Policy, either through his Employer or Union, just for that reason. Cops only have Qualified Imunity if they are within the boundaries of Law. Operating outside the Law? He's f*cked.

Are thugs who operate outside the law f-u-c**d as well?

-Geaux

Why is it only African Americans who exhibit this "chip on the shoulder" mentality? Blacks from other countries don't act this way, and neither do White Americans, when faced with a comparable situation.

PC gheynes is gay.

Excellent point. The cop said they've had break ins in the area. So neighbors see someone they dont recognize and call 911.

I credit BOTH the cop and black guy. Cop did the minimum to just speak to the guy, respect his rights, and went on his way. The black guy expressed his disapproval. ..DIDNT attack the cop...and went on his way. Both were put in that position by an idiot who called 911.

Dumbass. He didnt detain him. He did a "consentual encounter". A cop can walk up to anyone and say hi, ask questions, etc. They need PC and reasonable suspicion to detain you...not to simply speak to you.

Your lawsuit would be laughed out of court.

One of the MANY problems in America is that people worship Law Enforcement.

Dumbass Cop got the call of "walking with hands in pockets". Dumbass Cop decides to himself; "Oh yeah, that's Reasonable Suspicion". During convo Cop concocts probable lie about "string of armed robberies".

The only thing I would have said was: "Am I under Arrest or am I Free to Go?"

If not then:

Complaint Filed.
Lawsuit Filed.
Jury Trial.
Let Cop explain his actions under oath.

One of the MANY problems in America is that people worship Law Enforcement.

You're the type of individual that I think the cops need to drag out behind the dumpster and do some ASP practice on. Maybe that will teach you some respect for the concepts of LAW and ORDER.

Forum List

Back