Keep the Faith – President Trump will win this election based on the Constitution

Stop making a total idiot of yourself.
00000011.gif

Stop the steal !

Tony Shaffer is a retired Intelligence Operative and current President of the London Center for Policy Research and a member of President Trump’s 2020 Advisory Board. He believes the President won the election and has a great case in the courts to prove it.

A hypothetical question for all the Democrat trolls following my feed…

What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud.

What if they “tagged” each legitimate ballot.

What would happen if DHS does an audit of all counted ballots and find ballots without the tag – what happens then?

This caused an uproar on Twitter and liberals freaked out thinking they might have gotten caught in their attempt to steal this year’s election.

Shaffer has a credible record and one of the first to confirm that President Trump was being spied on back in March 2017.

He didn't win.

You have provided no documented truths.

Neither have you.

And your counter argument is?

Angelo, how could republicans pick up house seats and hold the Senate, if dems cheated?

Cause they only thought to fill in the President part of the ballot when they created the frauds, you doofus.
What are the proven frauds? We need links proving your claim.

fuck you. They have witnesses, they have poll watchers kept out of counting rooms, ....and on and on..... so fuck you you fascist

Angelo, how could republicans pick up house seats and hold the Senate, if dems cheated?

Cause they only thought to fill in the President part of the ballot when they created the frauds, you doofus.

fuck you. They have witnesses, they have poll watchers kept out of counting rooms, ....and on and on..... so fuck you you fascist
No they don't.

No they don't.

You are a fascist....you are a stupid human being who thinks stealing an election makes you capable of building a country....you are about to find out how dumb that thinking really is......

He needs to reinstate the Smith-Mundt act, that it is to make sure that the government can only spread the truth. Right now they can lie all day and will not get in trouble for it. But Obama had cancelled it so they can spread fake news. Playing on the public's intelligence.
That is why they are toying around with us. They have the right to do so now. But Pres. Trump reinstated it. Then he will be able to lock them up if they are caught in any fake propaganda activities.
But now if they get caught, All they have to show them that they are immune from being prosecuted..

Is that why Trump lied on a daily basis.

See that is why you need to stay away from Biden and the rest of his clan. It's because you have forgotten how to discern the truth from fiction.

John 18:38
“What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him.

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

I am glad you can quote the Bible, now try living it.

Well I live it and that is a fact.
It seems as if I'm the only one who's been trying to get the people to have faith in God.
Pres. Trump whole entire term in office was to show to everyone how corrupt this world is so that they can turn back to Him.
These wicked have erased all the memories of all the things that God had done for them, and told the people that it was men who created all of this These wicked knows that God dislike those who are arrogant.
Now the people who thought they were mighty. Thinking that they've gotten things under controlled, that they don't need His help, but only the help from the law enforcers and their Colt 45. But which the people had so much faith in the people who are governing them. That they've trusted them with their life savings. And which they used that life savings to create weapons that they can destroy them all. But now the people are wanting to fund more money to law enforcement to protect them. The ones who has abandoned them and left them defenseless. But from what everyone sees, that those who feeds off the tax dollars has abandoned the Tax payers, But God says He will not abandon you nor forsaken you.
God says if the people turn to me and humble themselves by dropping down on their knees in humility and pray. That He alone will fixed the problem as the way He had done for the Hebrews that were being oppressed by the Egyptians.
But everyone has too much pride in them to do that. It is because Hollywood embedded into your hearts that it is not the way for a grown man to act. You'll say, "You never seen Matt Dillion on Gun smoke doing that every time someone offered him to have a gun fight."
Moses was very humble person who tries his best to stay away from troubles.
Now everyone knows how defenseless they are against those that has taken over. That they don't know what to do. They've got soldiers with powerful weapons from your tax dollars that can wipe out your city or town. And they are having you all to believe that those weapons you have scares them. They aren't that stupid to put weapons into your hands that can harm them. But we are.
And so everybody better do what God commanded them to do.
Repent means to humble yourself.

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.

1 Samuel 8
When Samuel grew old, he appointed his sons as Israel’s leaders. 2 The name of his firstborn was Joel and the name of his second was Abijah, and they served at Beersheba. 3 But his sons did not follow his ways. They turned aside after dishonest gain and accepted bribes and perverted justice.

4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah. 5 They said to him, “You are old, and your sons do not follow your ways; now appoint a king to lead us, such as all the other nations have.”

6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Isaiah 45:6
so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other.

1 Kings 18:39
When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, “The Lord, he is God! The Lord, he is God!”

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Psalm 10:4
In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

Proverbs 8:13
To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

Numbers 12:3
(Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

Numbers 12:13
So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”

Exodus 32:32
But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.”

At least Madonna had done something right in her life time.

Madonna - Like A Prayer (Official Music Video)

That's a fascist rag. Everyone should know:
You're a brainwashed fag.:auiqs.jpg::stir:
Everyone now knows.

Awwww. huwt feewings?
View attachment 413278
Epoch Times is top-notch journalism, but you don't even know what that is.

He needs to reinstate the Smith-Mundt act, that it is to make sure that the government can only spread the truth. Right now they can lie all day and will not get in trouble for it. But Obama had cancelled it so they can spread fake news. Playing on the public's intelligence.
That is why they are toying around with us. They have the right to do so now. But Pres. Trump reinstated it. Then he will be able to lock them up if they are caught in any fake propaganda activities.
But now if they get caught, All they have to show them that they are immune from being prosecuted..

Is that why Trump lied on a daily basis.

See that is why you need to stay away from Biden and the rest of his clan. It's because you have forgotten how to discern the truth from fiction.

John 18:38
“What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him.

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

I am glad you can quote the Bible, now try living it.

Well I live it and that is a fact.
It seems as if I'm the only one who's been trying to get the people to have faith in God.
Pres. Trump whole entire term in office was to show to everyone how corrupt this world is so that they can turn back to Him.
These wicked have erased all the memories of all the things that God had done for them, and told the people that it was men who created all of this These wicked knows that God dislike those who are arrogant.
Now the people who thought they were mighty. Thinking that they've gotten things under controlled, that they don't need His help, but only the help from the law enforcers and their Colt 45. But which the people had so much faith in the people who are governing them. That they've trusted them with their life savings. And which they used that life savings to create weapons that they can destroy them all. But now the people are wanting to fund more money to law enforcement to protect them. The ones who has abandoned them and left them defenseless. But from what everyone sees, that those who feeds off the tax dollars has abandoned the Tax payers, But God says He will not abandon you nor forsaken you.
God says if the people turn to me and humble themselves by dropping down on their knees in humility and pray. That He alone will fixed the problem as the way He had done for the Hebrews that were being oppressed by the Egyptians.
But everyone has too much pride in them to do that. It is because Hollywood embedded into your hearts that it is not the way for a grown man to act. You'll say, "You never seen Matt Dillion on Gun smoke doing that every time someone offered him to have a gun fight."
Moses was very humble person who tries his best to stay away from troubles.
Now everyone knows how defenseless they are against those that has taken over. That they don't know what to do. They've got soldiers with powerful weapons from your tax dollars that can wipe out your city or town. And they are having you all to believe that those weapons you have scares them. They aren't that stupid to put weapons into your hands that can harm them. But we are.
And so everybody better do what God commanded them to do.
Repent means to humble yourself.

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.

1 Samuel 8
When Samuel grew old, he appointed his sons as Israel’s leaders. 2 The name of his firstborn was Joel and the name of his second was Abijah, and they served at Beersheba. 3 But his sons did not follow his ways. They turned aside after dishonest gain and accepted bribes and perverted justice.

4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah. 5 They said to him, “You are old, and your sons do not follow your ways; now appoint a king to lead us, such as all the other nations have.”

6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Isaiah 45:6
so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other.

1 Kings 18:39
When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, “The Lord, he is God! The Lord, he is God!”

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Psalm 10:4
In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

Proverbs 8:13
To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

Numbers 12:3
(Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

Numbers 12:13
So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”

Exodus 32:32
But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.”

At least Madonna had done something right in her life time.

Madonna - Like A Prayer (Official Music Video)

Trump was the corruption, maybe you should send that post to him.

“If an absentee ballot does not have a witness address on it, it’s not valid. That ballot is not valid.”
(Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Gableman)

That hoax about putting watermarks on all the ballots?

There are several companies that print the ballots used in our elections. Adding a watermark to each one would increase the price significantly.
This was a DOJ op.

No they didn't, government does not print the ballots. It's a Q hoax.

The Senate was close. ( still is)
As for the House, those are district elections, with
bigly less chances for fraud.

The democrat assholes filled in the President part and skipped filling in the rest of the races...so the actual ballots had the actual totals...the fake ballots they refused to let the republicans see only had the President race filled out......which is why they kept the republicans from seeing them....

I know at least in Florida you do not have to fill out and vote for everyone on a ballot.

No they didn't, government does not print the ballots. It's a Q hoax.

Prove it. Many people heard it before them....
your "Wikileaks-like" conspiracy theories don't hold water any more Twisted sister.

Forum List

Back