Kathy Griffin's photo shoot: 7 celebrities standing by her

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
View the link to see the names, from Al Franken to Jim Carrey (the same guy who spoke out against gun ownership as he finished a violent movie, and skewed it as it were) and others.

Notice the recurring theme: "comedians are supposed to push buttons" etc. Of course, unless those buttons are those of the left. If Griffin thinks her career is in jeopardy now, go out and do the same things to the Obama administration that they have done to Trump, their career would be finished before they even finished their "joke". Or worse, she could tell the world she is a conservative and see how many gigs she gets.

Hypocrites, all of them. This Groupthink pile on by the left is a major reason Hillary lost 33 states.

Kathy Griffin’s recent photo shoot with controversial photographer Tyler Shields where she’s depicted holding a bloodied mask of President Donald Trump immediately sparked national outrage. However, a few celebrities publicly defended the 56-year-old comedienne:

Comedians are supposed to push buttons but they cannot be unfunny. The public never forgets or forgives unfunny. Ask Michael Richards about pushing unfunny buttons.

What celebrities? Canadian born Jim Carrey hasn't made a movie in years. Al Frankin is an angry democrat politician and good old Fat Rosie is as nutty as she ever was. Nobody in the world can justify that sick freaking offensive thing and most celebrities are smart enough to stay away from it.

View the link to see the names, from Al Franken to Jim Carrey (the same guy who spoke out against gun ownership as he finished a violent movie, and skewed it as it were) and others.

Notice the recurring theme: "comedians are supposed to push buttons" etc. Of course, unless those buttons are those of the left. If Griffin thinks her career is in jeopardy now, go out and do the same things to the Obama administration that they have done to Trump, their career would be finished before they even finished their "joke". Or worse, she could tell the world she is a conservative and see how many gigs she gets.

Hypocrites, all of them. This Groupthink pile on by the left is a major reason Hillary lost 33 states.

Kathy Griffin’s recent photo shoot with controversial photographer Tyler Shields where she’s depicted holding a bloodied mask of President Donald Trump immediately sparked national outrage. However, a few celebrities publicly defended the 56-year-old comedienne:

Everyone of those deserves one or more of the following description:

Has-been. Never-was, Washed-up. Obsolete. Bastard.

I don't support what she did, but I support her right to do it.

The pc police is really going after Griffin hard

CNN and Chelsea Clinton are really letting her have it.

Bye bye career
Bye career? This is the most exposure she's ever had. Her last movie was "The Muppets" 6 years ago. Conservative pc snowflakes have made sure that the entire nation now knows who she is.

I see, that is why she lost her CNN gig, her shows are cancelled, and Keith Olberman, Chelsea Clinton, and CNN are ripping her.

What a brilliant plan. Sounds like a Hillary the Hag plan.

And she hired cheap attorneys because it is all going so well.

She thought she was all balls and now screams bullying.

that will not float.

she could dish it out but not take the consequences.

Americans don't play that.

Bye bye

I don't support what she did, but I support her right to do it.
Agreed - and she has to accept the consequences. She could dish it out but could not take it. She just failed America 101
I'll bet she figured the Left would have her back.

But what they say at dinner parties and what they say in public can be two different things.

Forum List

Back