Kasich now 3rd and 1% point behind Jeb Bush in NH polls at 12%

So Kasich is making a serious bid for the presidency. He's been a very competent governor here in Ohio. I feel like he's abandoning us to fuel his ego.

• Banned
So Kasich is making a serious bid for the presidency. He's been a very competent governor here in Ohio. I feel like he's abandoning us to fuel his ego.

He has no ego. In fact he's the only candidate who is going off his heart. Listen to him talk and will see and judge for yourself..

He has no ego. In fact he's the only candidate who is going off his heart. Listen to him talk and will see and judge for yourself..

I've said since he entered the race Kasich is really the only adult in that group of Republicans. He is level headed and isn't whackjob about anything that I can see. This is what wins national elections, not far right whackomcwhackersons. He is the only legitimate alternative to Jeb Bush who appears level headed but carries the Bush death cabal with him.

If Kasich continues to rise he will be the nominee.

YAWN

libs need to STFU and worry about their own candidate; there ARENT any adults in that field. just a bunch of cowards trying to pout-pander each other

Kasich is the most to the left candidate, and he isn't going to win

• Banned

I've said since he entered the race Kasich is really the only adult in that group of Republicans. He is level headed and isn't whackjob about anything that I can see. This is what wins national elections, not far right whackomcwhackersons. He is the only legitimate alternative to Jeb Bush who appears level headed but carries the Bush death cabal with him.

If Kasich continues to rise he will be the nominee.

You and me are the only ones who are smart enough to know this. I said this 8 month ago. Thank you for contributing. ;)

Trump is leading in all the polls with Bush and Walker coming up next in most. I would like to see Kasich and he just might if he would adopt some of Trump's causes, such as building the wall at the southern border, illegals have to be deported if found guilty of a crime and negotiating new trade agreements and levying import taxes of foreign companies.

He would be essentially,a Trump Light without the baggage of a thin skinned, gaffe prone bloviater.

Forum List

Back