Karol Markowicz talks about her new book 'Stolen Youth'

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Karol Markowicz talks her new book 'Stolen Youth' and fighting indoctrination in schools

Editor's note: The following essay is excerpted from the co-authors' new book, "Stolen Youth."

My great-grandfather, Aron Gelberg, died in a gulag near the Kuril Islands in eastern Russia sometime in the late 1930s. Gulag stands for Glavnoye Upravleniye Ispravitelno-Trudovykh Lagerey or Chief Administration of Corrective Labor Camps, a bureaucratic name for forced labor camps maintained during the time of the Soviet Union.

America is in a conformist moment of its own, and the signs are all too familiar for families like mine. There are a lot of terms associated with this time: "wokeness," "cancel culture" and "indoctrination" are all front and center. There is a push from schools, corporations, media and elsewhere for one woke monoculture.

The right way of looking at wokeness and woke culture is as a set of deeply toxic ideas that are force-fed to the populace, in particular to children.

The conformity of totalitarian regimes always had to begin with children. Children were the great hope of the realized utopian future. They belonged to all of society—not just the family to which they were born. If children could be convinced into the ideas the totalitarians wanted, their parents would follow. And if not, the disobedient parent could easily be removed from the equation.

Comment:
Karol Markowicz makes an excellent point.
The Left is a like a cult that targets children.
We are witnessing the left-wing brainwashing of children.
The Left is using CRT to indoctrinate children in left-wing hate.
They have been indoctrinating kids in unproven manmade global warming for over 20 years.
They are grooming malleable youth with gay and transsexual ideology.
People need to wake up before it's too late.
People need to stand up to these tyrants.
Vote these far left cretins off the school boards and city councils.
Vote them out of the state legislators and congressional seats.

i was gonna download it a while ago but forgot to do it. i will now. if anyone wants the book as free download DM me

Forum List

Back