Karl Rove says trump and the country will pay dearly in the documents case

giphy.gif
spit-take-laughing.gif

7AZX.gif
200w.gif
giphy.gif

Right, because outing our foreign intel sources, who risk their lives to help this country, is funny.

Only you would think that.
Well…I happened to see an interview with Rove. What I gathered from his word salad was that he views the case against Trump as “ shaky” “that it appears to rely upon untested theories of law”.

And while taking snipes at Trump about it.
He was more upset by Trump attacking his golden boy Desantis and potentially losing a 7 million vote lead.

Ho hum. So much for that…

‘Rove also wrote that when Trump’s trial is over, the county will face a “period of anger, division and recrimination” as some Republicans call for law enforcement agencies, like the FBI, to be eliminated. He said that the call to cut funding to an agency like the FBI is “no different than scrapping the San Francisco Police Department.”’ ibid

And Rove bears much responsibility for that rightwing anger and efforts to divide the country.

So it is...so it will be.
Jesus mother Maryanne Joseph

Lol

The whole bush machine is running the ron desantis show ...and here comes karl right on cue .
It is a well oiled machine taint it

sbsbhshshshhshshshshshshhshs.jpeg

Is the 'uniparty' the new buzzword y'all have been told to ape?
What do you mean ? Like.... love is love ...? This time we got him ? Diversity is our strength?

I've been using uniparty all over the board since I became a member here ...an before
It's been around for long time now
It makes me smile to see how it spread across a wider main stream audience .

Ha thanks to trump

Well…I happened to see an interview with Rove. What I gathered from his word salad was that he views the case against Trump as “ shaky” “that it appears to rely upon untested theories of law”.

And while taking snipes at Trump about it.
He was more upset by Trump attacking his golden boy Desantis and potentially losing a 7 million vote lead.

Ho hum. So much for that…
His overall take, along with Christie and other knowledgeable former federal prosecutors, is that Trump is "toast."

As Skylar pointed out, Trump's former WH and government hires found out that DJT is such a skunk:

rump's Vice President
Trump's Chief of Staff
Trump's second Chief of Staff
Trump's THIRD Chief of Staff
Trump's Secretary of State
Trump's second Secretary of State
Trump's first Attorney General
Trump's second Attorney General
Trump's Education Secretary
Trump's former Press Secretary
Trump's Deputy White House Press Secretary
Trump's National Security Advisor
Trump's Deputy National Security Advisor
Trump's Director of Communications
Trump's Defense Secretary
Trump's OTHER Defense Secretary
Trump's Homeland Security Secretary
Trump's SECOND Homeland Security Secretary
Trump's Transportation Secretary,
Five different National Security Council officials
Trump's Acting Chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisors
Trump's Secretary of Health and Human Services
Trump's FBI Director
Trump's Coronavirus Response Coordinator
Trump's NIAID director
Trump's head of Cyber Security
Trump's Secretary of Energy

And with Meadows flipping, perhaps even his FOURTH Chief of Staff

But you are just hoping that Biden is half as corrupt as trump. Gotcha
There you go, jimboliar.....flunking out of third grade really destroyed any sense of math skills you would have.
Biden is infinity as corrupt as Trump since Trump has done nothing wrong and Biden has been a crook for 50 years at least.

Forum List

Back