Karl Rove says trump and the country will pay dearly in the documents case

So it is...so it will be.
The country has already been paying ever since Poopeypants was illegally installed.
And the Dims will pay the price after you get him elected jimboliar.
And so now you like Karl Rove? Hahahahahahahaha

giphy.gif
spit-take-laughing.gif

7AZX.gif
200w.gif
giphy.gif

Rove is as much a Trump hater as britt Hume.

I watched Hume yesterday talk & talk about "when Americans hear THE DETAILS of the case"...THE DETAILS...THE DETAILS.

Did he tell us even one of those DETAILS? Nope.

Typical of the TDS crowd...I'm surprised he didn't go off on "russia collusion".

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the president (Biden) who promised to unite the country, is the lead man in tearing the country apart more than it has ever been.

I watched Hume yesterday talk & talk about "when Americans hear THE DETAILS of the case"...THE DETAILS...THE DETAILS.

Typical of the TDS crowd...I'm surprised he didn't go off on "russia collusion".
Can you read?

Well, he mistakenly assumed that Trumpsters would read the indictment before claiming it's fake news.

Crazy Britt. What was he thinking?

Here you go: https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2023/06/trump-indictment.pdf

Well, he mistakenly assumed that Trumpsters would read the indictment before claiming it's fake news.

Crazy Britt. What was he thinking?

Here you go: https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2023/06/trump-indictment.pdf

They refuse. Which is the most MAGA thing imaginable. Except maybe this:

Maybe Mexico will pay for it?

What happened to all the lefties trying to perform a citizens arrest on Rove at his public appearances ?

Moonbats are a hoot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back