Karine Jean-Pierre Calls Obama The President (VIDEO)

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Thursday called Barack Obama “President.”

While speaking to the press pool, KJP stated “President Obama announced that, pardon me, President Biden.”

She would then make light of the situation and say “Woah! That is news!”

A Freudian slip, huh?

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Thursday called Barack Obama “President.”

While speaking to the press pool, KJP stated “President Obama announced that, pardon me, President Biden.”

A Freudian slip, huh?

Not to be disagreeable, but it is not uncommon for someone to refer to a former president as President--the preferred reference is former President however.

Not to be disagreeable, but it is not uncommon for someone to refer to a former president as President--the preferred reference is former President however.

However: It is uncommon for a former President to still be running the show via a senile elderly puppet President who trips falling UP the stairs.

So, there's that. ;)

A Freudian slip, huh?

Karine is stupid, but so are you! you retain the title of president as a former president. harmless!

At some point though...we have to understand that it wasn't just a slip of the tongue.....these people are telling the truth! the truth always has a way to come out! ;)

We all know who is running the show.

5p0x5xp.jpg

A Freudian slip, huh?

Well, many people say that Obama is the puppeteer manipulating the puppet Corn Pop to implement all his Marxist policies.

But nah.... conspiracy theory, I reckon

:rolleyes:

At some point though...we have to understand that it wasn't just a slip of the tongue.....these people are telling the truth! the truth always has a way to come out! ;)

We all know who is running the show.

I'm erasing that creepy photo shop image of those 2

But yeh... see my post above. re puppeteers/puppet Corn Pop

This stupid dyke would bubble in her panties if Daddy Obama gave her the slightest amount of attention.

Forum List

Back