Kari Lake is a fighter

Here's the Republican Congressional Representative that gets my support....

View attachment 848935

If you read about her life, it's pretty interesting how she overcame living in a shithole like Kaliphony by joining the Air Force and working her way through it. Which, BTW, the Air Force isn't all that easy to get into.

Be cautioned, if you read about her in the Encyclopedia for dumbasses and future graduates of the University of Phoenix -- Wikipedia, they do a bit of a hit-job on her. And they get if from WaPo, that ever so unbiased Viewspaper that still thinks Israel bombed a Baptist Hospital in Gaza.

I like her mostly because she got cut-off of FNC for comparing Ubercunt to Herpes.

I would vote for her, if I was in AZ.

I anticipate a couple of years worth of Kari lawsuits, against a rigged election, when she loses her Senate bid.

I would vote for her, if I was in AZ.

I anticipate a couple of years worth of Kari lawsuits, against a rigged election, when she loses her Senate bid.
If she loses it will be because she is defrauded again. That simple. AZ. elections have 0 integrity.

Why spout the same old shit over and over when Trump's popularity and support is increasing? It is not working and you jokers are talking to yourselves. As far as being conned, you are. The MSM has been caught in countless lies and have not owned one of them.
Kinda like Fox paying $780 million to Dominion, right genius?

Why spout the same old shit over and over when Trump's popularity and support is increasing? It is not working and you jokers are talking to yourselves. As far as being conned, you are. The MSM has been caught in countless lies and have not owned one of them.
please read below. Sound familiar?

A cult of personality is a pejorative term for a group that idealizes a leader and subscribes to common political, social, religious, or philosophical beliefs. Personality cults typically have a few common traits, such as the idealized leader, patriotism, mass demonstrations, and distortions of the truth.

In cult settings, critical thinking is often frowned upon, while absolute faith is rewarded. Guilt, shame and fear are also constantly wielded to slowly strip away an individual's identity

please read below. Sound familiar?

A cult of personality is a pejorative term for a group that idealizes a leader and subscribes to common political, social, religious, or philosophical beliefs. Personality cults typically have a few common traits, such as the idealized leader, patriotism, mass demonstrations, and distortions of the truth.

In cult settings, critical thinking is often frowned upon, while absolute faith is rewarded. Guilt, shame and fear are also constantly wielded to slowly strip away an individual's identity
Stop that shit. You couldn't think your way out of a one stalk corn maze.

Forum List

Back