Karen Swisher Interviewed Parler CEO, John Matze on 'The Sway' Podcast on 1/6/21 Wed

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I decided to listen to it after seeing reports on the TV this morning that he was backtracking from his words in that interview.

Just finished listening to it, he's definitely right-leaning, and sympathetic to Trumpsters, including the rioters.

That tells me his backtracking is only a result of the total backlash against his words and sentiments.

Have any of you heard the interview?

Weigh in if you have.

I decided to listen to it after seeing reports on the TV this morning that he was backtracking from his words in that interview.

Just finished listening to it, he's definitely right-leaning, and sympathetic to Trumpsters, including the rioters.

That tells me his backtracking is only a result of the total backlash against his words and sentiments.

Have any of you heard the interview?

Weigh in if you have.
I will listen to it -- its hard for me to listen to right wing goofyness for more than 10 minutes at a time...but I will try

This is a case of one big social media company crushing a smaller company....that is 100% un American.....
Where are the GOP....

Forum List

Back