Kanye West wears KKK

I believe the clinical title for his condition Is, "Crazier than an outhouse rat". AKA "Dennis Rodman Syndrome"

TrumpWest2.jpg

Is he just an attention seeker or a self hate low life?

Look up some of the shit the founder of Planned Parenthood believed and it's not that much of a stretch to think they want to kill Jew babies. Sanger was a big supporter of Eugenics.

Is he just an attention seeker or a self hate low life?

In the past couple years, if not a little longer than that, if you have watched him in interviews - he is CLEARLY gone nuts.
I don't know if that is due to mental illness, or just that he has surrounded himself with a bunch of people who just say yes to him and he walks around in public and people pay homage to him - and he believes his own hype.
The same thing happens to a lot of Hollyweirdos like Sarandon, DeNiro, Penn... Tom Cruise etc.

Sanger and her people wanted to control the black population.

In the past couple years, if not a little longer than that, if you have watched him in interviews - he is CLEARLY gone nuts.
I don't know if that is due to mental illness, or just that he has surrounded himself with a bunch of people who just say yes to him and he walks around in public and people pay homage to him - and he believes his own hype.
The same thing happens to a lot of Hollyweirdos like Sarandon, DeNiro, Penn... Tom Cruise etc.
He fell apart when Kim ditched him

You've been thinking again, haven't you? And what did I tell you about excessive thinking? DON'T DO IT.
I said Trump is a sociopath.

Why do you lie about something so simple to catch you in?

Do you just have a public humiliation fetish? Or did you just OD on horse paste?

Trump and the Central Park Five. He's always been a racist piece of shit
Trump is a racist. That's a fact
Trump is the birther. A racist
Trump has already been pegged as a racist

Forum List

Back