Kanye West: liberals bully people who are Trump supporters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sounding far more cogent – and more restrained – than he did during that impromptu White House press conference, Kanye West sat down for an hour-long interview with David Letterman for one of the opening episodes of the second season of Letterman’s Netflix show: “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.”
Kanye West: “Liberals Bully People Who Are Trump Supporters”

The stupid won't learn nor listen the deaf , dumb, and blind need a parental government to function they can not fight, think, care with out a gov. telling them what it is their natural instinct was lost a long time ago.

Thank God Trump is not a bully.

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX

Sounding far more cogent – and more restrained – than he did during that impromptu White House press conference, Kanye West sat down for an hour-long interview with David Letterman for one of the opening episodes of the second season of Letterman’s Netflix show: “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.”

The stupid won't learn nor listen the deaf , dumb, and blind need a parental government to function they can not fight, think, care with out a gov. telling them what it is their natural instinct was lost a long time ago.
Poor Snowflakes

Can I find you a safe space away from bullies?

Not really, people just bully Kanye because he's such a fucking knob.

That's the foundational behavior of the PC zombies. Intimidation. Put your target on the defensive to avoid an honest conversation of the topic.
be1ba18e-4948-499f-968e-2cc2eb514063-original.gif
Cool picture.

But it had a couple of mistakes.

Don't worry. I fixed it for you.

It's OK, you can thank me later.

D7gYRpfWwAYWJZf.jpg

Forum List

Back