Kanye West is buying free speech platform Parler

Lol why would that terrify us? Heā€™s a moron. I get that you think any black conservative makes our heads explode or whatever but we are already fully aware some black people are conservative and we donā€™t care. Lol I definitely donā€™t give a shit. I donā€™t understand why anyone would vote Republican let alone a black guy.
If you didnt vote for biden, you aint black!

Lol why would that terrify us? Heā€™s a moron. I get that you think any black conservative makes our heads explode or whatever but we are already fully aware some black people are conservative and we donā€™t care. Lol I definitely donā€™t give a shit. I donā€™t understand why anyone would vote Republican let alone a black guy.
I like how you dehumanized Kanye West as a "that". A Perfect example of what Liberals do to Blacks who dare venture off of the Democrat plantation.

Good for him.

"Kanye West, the musician also known as Ye, is buying Parler, a social media platform that styles itself as a ā€œfree speechā€ alternative to Twitter. The acquisition was announced by Parler in a press release, which said that it has entered into an agreement in principle with Ye thatā€™s expected to close later this year."

Kanye West is buying ā€˜free speech platformā€™ Parler
LOL!!! Parler has cancelled West!

Kanye West deal for Parler canceled same day Ye makes more antisemitic remarks on Infowars

Forum List

Back