Kanye West for POTUS??!!

Oh, Kanye West announced he's going to run for pres in 2020. :lmao: Oh my gosh, NOOOOOOO!!! I couldn't even bring myself to post this in the "Politics" forum and thought about posting it in entertainment section. Lol.

So, what kind of pres do you think Kanye would be? :D

http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/30/9229691/mta-vma-awards-2015-kanye-west-video-vanguard-performance

Concidering the last two POTUS elections, the voters in this country are just stupid enough.

It's certainly a possibility that Kanye would get some votes, but I really doubt if he could really make a dent. He's just too much of a douchebag. Lol. :D

I just heard that Grover from Sesame St. wants to run in 2020. I am pretty sure that if they took a poll of just normal people, it will be 100% for Grover. 001.% for the Dufass Kayne West.

I just heard that Grover from Sesame St. wants to run in 2020. I am pretty sure that if they took a poll of just normal people, it will be 100% for Grover. 001.% for the Dufass Kayne West.
actually it would be only the 001. of Americans who have no idea of what gender they are ,but know what Kims ass looks like that would vote for Kayne.

I think I prefer Elmo. He is more presidential and has more diplomacy. :D

ETM_President.jpg

Oh, Kanye West announced he's going to run for pres in 2020. :lmao: Oh my gosh, NOOOOOOO!!! I couldn't even bring myself to post this in the "Politics" forum and thought about posting it in entertainment section. Lol.

VMA 2015: Kanye West says he's running for president in 2020
He just announced he's 50 million in debt. So he'd be just like trump. Didn't trump once go bankrupt?

He just announced he's 50 million in debt. So he'd be just like trump. Didn't trump once go bankrupt?
Trump says HE didn't go bankrupt.

Trump says HE didn't go bankrupt.
Trump hasn't been totally honest to this point

Well, they are both kind of arrogant douchebags, so they share that trait.

Forum List

Back