Kanye West for POTUS??!!

Kanye would be our first 100% negro president. ..... :cool:

But can you imagine his slut wife Kim K as the first lady? ..... :lol: :lol:

Personally, I think it would be a HUGE embarrassment to our country! People actually CHEERED this announcement . . . can you believe that? :ack-1:
I call on Kanye to run in 2016. Hillary is slipping, Biden is stalling and millenials won't vote for that old fart from Vermont.

Kanye would be our first 100% negro president. ..... :cool:

But can you imagine his slut wife Kim K as the first lady? ..... :lol: :lol:

Personally, I think it would be a HUGE embarrassment to our country! People actually CHEERED this announcement . . . can you believe that? :ack-1:
I call on Kanye to run in 2016. Hillary is slipping, Biden is stalling and millenials won't vote for that old fart from Vermont.

Well, he can join the rest of the idiot parade.

That's so insane that I don't even have any words to describe it. Looks like only celebrities will be participating in presidential runs soon. Kanye West will surely become the president right after Kim Kardashian.

The great Seal Of ......
11939673_1482900345340124_281923439_n.jpg

That's so insane that I don't even have any words to describe it. Looks like only celebrities will be participating in presidential runs soon. Kanye West will surely become the president right after Kim Kardashian.

Why not? Reagan got elected.

Hmmm. Ron Reagan versus Kanye. :lol: Come on dude, there is no comparison there.

He's maybe the biggest ass in showbiz (aside from his wife's) and this country may be in the sewer, but even dickwad's like this troll is too much.

If he ever DOES run, he probably wouldn't last very long anyways. He probably couldn't handle the pressure and the stress. Not to mention, all of the money he would have to part with. He's just another silly celebrity with not much for brain matter.

Hmmm. Ron Reagan versus Kanye. :lol: Come on dude, there is no comparison there.

I guess you're right. Kanye doesn't have Alzheimer's or a wife that calls in fortune tellers to set white house policy.

The way he sees it is that anyone who doesn't vote for him can be prosecuted as a racist.

Forum List

Back