Kanye West Endorses Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Off the plantation.

Kanye West declares he's voting for Trump because the current administration is 'better' for his real estate portfolio, adding he doesn't want to be 'told by white people which white person I can vote for'

Off the plantation.

Kanye West declares he's voting for Trump because the current administration is 'better' for his real estate portfolio, adding he doesn't want to be 'told by white people which white person I can vote for'

Follow Kanye, I think you should. I'm waiting to see who has the most celebrities.

I love it, a bunch of redneck Trump supporters are praising Kanye West.

Where were ya when he said Bush doesn't like black people? LMFAO…..

and we love a bunch of hypocrites who try forcing society to make all wrongs right.
1587001890718.png

1587002006410.png

I don't see the problem.

Wait, yes I do: Flatheaded libs believe that blacks should always shun anyone on the right and vote for the Democratic candidate because, well, they actually don't have a legitimate, intelligent reason.

West invests in real estate. In his estimation, which is the only one which counts when it comes to his money, another Trump term will be more beneficial to him than a Biden Presidency will be.

Not a single fuckin' thing wrong with that...

Libs are so mad that a famous black person isn’t falling into line.

Mad? I think it's great you have that nutcase on your side, right along with Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Sarah Palin, and Jon Voight. All of these famous people are totally representative of Trump supporters and serve your party well.

Mad? I think it's great you have that nutcase on your side, right along with Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Sarah Palin, and Jon Voight. All of these famous people are totally representative of Trump supporters and serve your party well.

Anyone is free to endorse whomever they please.

It seems Kanye is getting special hate from the left because blacks are supposed to fall in line and support them Democrats. They have a deal. Vote for us and we will give you free shit.

If you are happy Kanye is supporting Trump, tell all your liberal friends it’s a good thing.

Off the plantation.

Gary Busey will endorse Trump next

When he is wrong he is wrong.

Supporting Trump may be wrong (opinions vary) but he is right that a bunch of white people are trying to tell him who he must support.

That, I believe, is the point of this thread.

When he is wrong he is wrong.

Supporting Trump may be wrong (opinions vary) but he is right that a bunch of white people are trying to tell him who he must support.

That, I believe, is the point of this thread.

I'm all in favor of people voting based on their personal interests and their sense of what is right and wrong, but you have someone worth hundreds of millions of dollars that can pretty much be a jackass (and is one) and not have any concern for the condition of people, namely black people, who have no money. It's a free country, he can vote however he wants. I personally may not vote for President this year, as I am sick of two candidates that I don't like, and having to choose one.

Off topic, Sagan is the man! I sure the Tour is raced this year.

After a long day of supporting Trump, Kanye West goes to his Kanye Nest to take his Kanye Rest. He wakes up feeling his Kanye Best. Then he’ll get Kanye Dressed on his Kanye Vest to go on a Kanye Quest. He goes to church and becomes Kanye Blessed, then to a hotel room to be a Kanye Guest. Then to school to take his Kanye Test. He forgot to brush his teeth. Did he run out of Kanye Crest? His neighbor stole it, what a Kanye Pest.

Predictable. Okay let's toss a few more names into the discussion: Jim Brown, Shaq, and Herschel Walker. You going to personally attack them too? We get it, any minority that supports Trump is either a paid stooge, or someone who's suffering from mental problems and wasn't welcome in the Democratic party anyway.

Off the plantation.

He's no fool, if I was in the top 1% I might vote my interests too. (I hope not though.)

I am sorry but West endorsement is something I would not be proud of...

I mean he is the moron that said Bush hated black people, married Kim Kardashian and let not even get started with the names for his kids...

So excuse me but West endorsement is like Roseanne Barr and something I would not seek at all...

Off the plantation.

Kanye is rich, getting a divorce and has mental problems and he's a narcissist. Of course he's a Republican

Off the plantation.

Kanye is rich, getting a divorce and has mental problems and he's a narcissist. Of course he's a Republican

Timely response.

Nice work, dipshit...

Off the plantation.

Hi

Forum List

Back