Kanye gets testy with Piers Morgan after he asks him if the media is racist: "please don't ask retarded questions", Ye talks Jews, Ye later walks out

Nothing more entertaining and confusing than listening to a spoiled rich guy run his head about stuff he doesn't understand. If I could buy him for what he is worth, and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, I would make a fortune.

With all due respect, why does anyone care what Ye thinks?

He is a singer, isn't he?

Well, he should sing.

He was married to a talentless woman whose last name started with a "K," wasn't he? Does that make his opinions worth anything?

What a wonderful country this is. That people have enough free time and money to actually care what someone like Ye thinks.

They're out to destroy America from within. They're out to destroy our culture, heritage, and traditions of White European Americans.
I'm not so proud of white people's heritage myself. I am a WASP and you people suck just as much as any other race or ethnic group, in fact, I don't have much to do with "your" culture or heritage.

With all due respect, why does anyone care what Ke thinks?

He is a singer, isn't he?

Well, he should sing.

He was married to a talentless woman whose last name also started with a "K," wasn't he? Does that make his opinions worth anything?

What a wonderful country this is. That people have enough free time and money to actually care what someone like Ke thinks.
The media thinks that anyone with lots of dough is worthy of being a philosopher and we should feign interest in their muse because of money.

I'm not so proud of white people's heritage myself. I am a WASP and you people suck just as much as any other race or ethnic group, in fact, I don't have much to do with "your" culture or heritage.
You need to carry your ass out of this country that was created for White citizens Only.

Howard Stern calls Kanye a Hitler.
What a wonderful example of how we have reached true equality when a black man can become America's first Hitler.
We've come a long way baby!!

Forum List

Back