Kanye gets emotional in South Carolina: "My Mom saved my life. My Dad wanted to abort me...would have been no Kanye" "I almost killed my own daughter"

abortion is murder. end of discussion

drama queen -

managing Garden Earth is a necessary component of planed parenthood ... for adults.
1604276168967.png

basque thinks nothing of the true murdering of nature but rather to embellish their own senseless self indulgence in other peoples affairs.

troll thread.

Having no Kanye, isn't that an argument FOR abortion? :dunno:

drama queen -

managing Garden Earth is a necessary component of planed parenthood ... for adults.
View attachment 409816
basque thinks nothing of the true murdering of nature but rather to embellish their own senseless self indulgence in other peoples affairs.

troll thread.

Speaking of planned parenthood... the founder of planned parenthood - Margaret Sanger - believed that abortion is an abomination. Why don't you?

drama queen -

View attachment 409816

troll thread.

Speaking of planned parenthood... the founder of planned parenthood - Margaret Sanger - believed that abortion is an abomination. Why don't you?

what was her opinion of a vasectomy - the same outcome as an abortion. learn what words mean - "planned" parenthood.

you have yet to produce the letter from your priest giving permission for your operation - why is that. who's permission did you receive.

drama queen -

View attachment 409816

troll thread.

what was her opinion of a vasectomy - the same outcome as an abortion. learn what words mean - "planned" parenthood.

you have yet to produce the letter from your priest giving permission for your operation - why is that. who's permission did you receive.

Apparently the science behind when a new genetically distinct human life comes into existence is too much for you to comprehend.

Margaret Sanger didn't have that problem. She understood that preventing conception was not ending a human life. She believed that abortion - which ends a human life - is an abomination. Why don't you?

For racists, sure.
Plenty of chimps think Kanye is a jackass too.
The difference is they don't dehumanize him like you did.

You have issues which will lead to predictable surprises.
I didn't think any actual humans were allowed to fuck Kim Kardashian. Who knew?
I believe your problem for the most part is that you don't think.

For racists, sure.

You believe a lot of stuff that's bullshit. Not my problem.

For racists, sure.

Your problem are the predictable surprises that your behaviors will inevitably lead to, Taz.

I sleep like a baby at night knowing that we live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause.

For racists, sure.

Your problem are the predictable surprises that your behaviors will inevitably lead to, Taz.

I sleep like a baby at night knowing that we live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause.
So what's the cause of babies being born deformed, retarded and in constant pain?

drama queen -

View attachment 409816

troll thread.

Apparently the science behind when a new genetically distinct human life comes into existence is too much for you to comprehend.

Margaret Sanger didn't have that problem. She understood that preventing conception was not ending a human life. She believed that abortion - which ends a human life - is an abomination. Why don't you?

The Pope is against condoms. So Sanger is like the anti-Christ?

For racists, sure.

So what's the cause of babies being born deformed, retarded and in constant pain?
Genetics, defects in the material, etc.

And they aren't in constant pain. We've been through that before. That's you being emotional and unthinking.

drama queen -

View attachment 409816

troll thread.

The Pope can believe whatever the pope wants to believe.

The issue isn't what the Pope believes or doesn't believe. The issue is when does human life begin, and that's at conception.

For racists, sure.

Genetics, defects in the material, etc.

And they aren't in constant pain. We've been through that before. That's you being emotional and unthinking.
This was just the first link at the top of the page. There are plenty more...
Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents: Diagnosis and Treatment of Primary Pain Disorders in Head, Abdomen, Muscles and Joints

drama queen -

View attachment 409816

troll thread.

The Pope can believe whatever the pope wants to believe.

The issue isn't what the Pope believes or doesn't believe. The issue is when does human life begin, and that's at conception.

But you have to follow what the Pope says, you're a Catholic. Otherwise, stop pretending.

Forum List

Back