Kansas requiring people to quarantine after attending large events

A. It's just the smart thing to do.

B. None of these dumbassed tRumpling rednecks are gonna do it anyway.

C. It's stupid for the legislature to start there and not with mask mandates, especially for schools.

Of course, that's assuming I tell the Kansas government officials that I attended an event, large or small.

I don't do contract tracing.

Where I go and what I do is not one's damn business.

Idiotic measures, at best.

School is starting back up. That means sports, primarily college and high school football.

The University of Kansas football program is still on to start their season in just under three weeks, playing their first game on September 3.

David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium, where the game will be played, has a capacity of 47,000.

Can you see the problem?

Kansas is, of course, ruled by a left wing extremist.

the Love Affair that the left has with quarantines, masks and lockdowns is really amazing. What's next? A federal constitutional amendment requiring it nationwide?

Kansas is most definitely not ruled by the left, it is a Republican lead state. They do attempt to balance the power in small ways.

Everyone at the Obama party was vaccinated dumbass
So they claim.

But the massive surge of Corona on MV since would indicate otherwise

Why didn't they just wear masks if its "nothing" as they tell us? Particularly as these are the rulers of this country, and they are supposed to be setting an example?

So they claim.

But the massive surge of Corona on MV since would indicate otherwise

Why didn't they just wear masks if its "nothing" as they tell us? Particularly as these are the rulers of this country, and they are supposed to be setting an example?
Martha’s Vineyard is a summer destination. Tracing will soon show where the infections originated.

Forum List

Back