Kansas moves to implement $25 ATM withdrawal limit for welfare recipients

People collecting welfare should not be allowed to vote

Does that include the mortgage interest deduction?

Apparently, you don't understand the definition of welfare. You might to look it up.

It's all money. The mortgage deduction is someone's free money at someone else's expense.

No mortgage deductions are relief from federal taxes in the same amount of interest paid.

[Snip]
A home mortgage interest deduction allows taxpayers who own their homes to reduce their taxable income by the amount of interest paid on the loan which is secured by their principal residence (or, sometimes, a second home).
Home mortgage interest deduction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

oh my that is sweet. No we are holding our head above water so far. My guy had open heart surgery and has been off work for nine months now. but he's 28 years with Ford so we still get some monies every week.
But the damn prices of food today. OMG I don't how some people are making it. but I damn sure wouldn't go crawl on welfare even though we probably could have during this struggle. I'd get a second job or something. I have more PRIDE. something that is lacking in the people in this day and age.
that was touching though. :smiliehug:

Open heart surgery you say??

Was that a valve implant or what type of interior heart procedure was that??

Bypass maybe??

Little plumbing work on the outside from clogged arteries??

Four of them, one blocked carotid artery in the neck and a cancer taken off the top of his left lung. Just finished up 12 weeks of chemotherapy. He's a tough old Harley riding pipefitter guy. BUT this one kicked his a ass a little bit. We are deciding if he's going to back to work or take medical retirement. like I said he has 28years in with Ford.
Love you steph one of the most honest realist person I have ever met on the political forums

This is who you and your husband remind me of

You're welcome:)
Thompson Square - Glass:

this was an older thread where they were ATTACKING Republicans for the very same BS. in THIS OBAMA economy, I can't AFFORD to by steak and seafood. They don't care about the people on welfare. they just USE them to beat Republicans down with. gawd wake up they are so transparent

Missouri Republicans are trying to ban food stamp recipients from buying steak and seafood
its really that bad steph? I'm me and I will send you a gift certificate to red lobster or something...

oh my that is sweet. No we are holding our head above water so far. My guy had open heart surgery and has been off work for nine months now. but he's 28 years with Ford so we still get some monies every week.
But the damn prices of food today. OMG I don't how some people are making it. but I damn sure wouldn't go crawl on welfare even though we probably could have during this struggle. I'd get a second job or something. I have more PRIDE. something that is lacking in the people in this day and age.
The offer will always stand, I am always helping out neighbors and friends, money don't mean much to me, I can always work more hours and get more....

I guess that's why I will never vote democrat because I don't need hand outs just give me jobs and I will do the rest

Funny, I've never needed "handouts" either and have always voted Democrat. You really think only Democrats are SNAP recipients? Do you have any idea who gets assistance?

this was an older thread where they were ATTACKING Republicans for the very same BS. in THIS OBAMA economy, I can't AFFORD to by steak and seafood. They don't care about the people on welfare. they just USE them to beat Republicans down with. gawd wake up they are so transparent

Missouri Republicans are trying to ban food stamp recipients from buying steak and seafood
its really that bad steph? I'm me and I will send you a gift certificate to red lobster or something...

The offer will always stand, I am always helping out neighbors and friends, money don't mean much to me, I can always work more hours and get more....

I guess that's why I will never vote democrat because I don't need hand outs just give me jobs and I will do the rest

Funny, I've never needed "handouts" either and have always voted Democrat. You really think only Democrats are SNAP recipients? Do you have any idea who gets assistance?
Just a question why?

I never heard of a retired person moving up north to a blue state.

The irony in all of this: the Government wants to tell us which light bulb to use, which healthcare to purchase, limit the amount of soda we can drink, etc. yet when conservatives want the government to reign in welfare abuse, it's "conservatives hate poor people". Welfare is supposed to help people get people back on their feet. Period. Are you liberals OK with welfare $$ being used to purchase liquor, cigarettes, lotto tickets, or acrylic nails at the mani pedi shop vs. baby formula, clothing and meal for the children? How come you liberals are OK with contractors who get paid by a government (Fed or State and Local) for professional services must submit to drug testing yet welfare recipients simply collect without drug testing? Why the difference?

What do they offer you? When you are middle class the blue states have nothing to offer except cold ass winters, high taxes, $1,000 dollar a month plus apartments , $10 a pack smokes and you can not even smoke in bars.

No scenery except miles of pavement and towers of steel

They have nothing to lure me back

Ignorance was shown by Romney's 45% percent like comments, and from the looks of it most Republicans believe as he does.

This is a silly and useless decision IMHO. A lot of people getting welfare do not use or are not even aware of bank account or payment checks.
Landlords and bank owners just want more our cash. We work and pay for lazy idlers who enjoy social payments while rich impudents get their 5%.

What do they offer you? When you are middle class the blue states have nothing to offer except cold ass winters, high taxes, $1,000 dollar a month plus apartments , $10 a pack smokes and you can not even smoke in bars.

You are welcome to live in Somalia with no electricity, no public services, and no government like you crave. There you have to pay for your own healthcare, and taxes come from armed mobs of capitalist profiteers. If you think $1000 a month rents are to moan about, try living in Tokyo.

Ignorance was shown by Romney's 45% percent like comments, and from the looks of it most Republicans believe as he does.
You do know that was Jimmy Carter's grand son who tapped that right? And now on the left is so upset about the fake mole who tapped the real inside of Planed parenthood

Cry me a river of tears, what comes around goes around karma is a bitch.

You are welcome to live in Somalia with no electricity, no public services, and no government like you crave. There you have to pay for your own healthcare, and taxes come from armed mobs of capitalist profiteers. If you think $1000 a month rents are to moan about, try living in Tokyo.
What are you posting cotton mouth?

Get real.

My question was what do the blue states have to offer me except high taxes , grid lock on the city streets and I have to lock my door at night?

Down here I never even bother to lock my door when I go to work

so are you. can we chip in for your airfare?

You do know that was Jimmy Carter's grand son who tapped that right? And now on the left is so upset about the fake mole who tapped the real inside of Planed parenthood

They also didn't seem to mind when that senators son hacked governor Palin's email account. Ah... The selective faux outrage of the left.

They also didn't seem to mind when that senators son hacked governor Palin's email account. Ah... The selective faux outrage of the left.
Do you always try to speak for all, when you have only one voice?

Do you?

Do you?
No, sense you do not see me making pigeon hole statements..You speak for no one but yourself and there is no whey you could know what everybody does or thinks on a singular subject...

don't get in specifics blue or you will confuse them

Forum List

Back