Kansas Gov. vetos bill that bans men from competing in women's sports

What I find amazing is how rhe leftists here have absolutely no self awareness and simply go though life as nothing but mindless automatons repeating whatever nonsense that has been drilled into their empty heads.

If you asked them 5 years ago if a biological male (with penis and testicles still intact, no less) should be allowed to dominate women's athletic events, what would they have said? How abou 10 years ago? 20?

Unless these stupid, mindless creatures are still children, they are lying if they do not admit that at some point they would have said "no, of course not"

We are dealing with a mass psychosis here, folks.

Last edited:
What I find amazing is how rhe leftists here have absolutely no self awareness and simply go though life as nothing but mindless automatons repeating whatever nonsense that has been drilled into their heads.

If you asked them 5 years ago if a biological male (with penis and testicle still intact, no less) should be allowed to dominate women's athletic events, what would the have said? How abou 10 years ago? 20?

Unless these stupid, mindless creatures are still children, they are lying if they do not admit that at some point they would have said "no, of course not"

Crazier than shithouse rats.

What I find amazing is how rhe leftists here have absolutely no self awareness and simply go though life as nothing but mindless automatons repeating whatever nonsense that has been drilled into their heads.

If you asked them 5 years ago if a biological male (with penis and testicle still intact, no less) should be allowed to dominate women's athletic events, what would the have said? How abou 10 years ago? 20?

And what would the right had said about running to the government to solve your problems?

One confirmation was enough, you mindless automaton..

This issue is not about left and right even if you DO happen to see the world in terms that simple- minded. It has to with fairness, and if you did not despise actual liberalism with the intensity that you do, you would understand that.

Men do not belong in situations involving women's sports any more than grown men belong in pop Warner football or little league.

One confirmation was enough, you mindless automaton..

This issue is not about left and right even if you DO happen to see the world in terms that simple- minded.

My reply was to a post making it that. The entire thread started that way.

It has to with fairness, and if you did not despise actual liberalism with the intensity that you do, you would understand that.

Men do not belong in situations involving women's sports any more than grown men belong in pop Warner football or little league.

And I addressed that. I said for the people to take care of it, don't run to the government. Use college sports for an example. Colleges are going to pay attention if no one or just a handful show up.

Instead of denying the obvious how about you explain in detail your position on trans men competing against physically inferior women. Why do you feel that it is acceptable or fair to women?

If you are going to make up my position for me, I really have no need to answer you do I? No matter what I say you are going to create whatever you want.

If you are going to make up my position for me, I really have no need to answer you do I? No matter what I say you are going to create whatever you want.
I haven't tried to create anything regarding your refusal to state your case. I don't accept your defection and I just want to know why you are in favor of trans men competing against the weaker sex. Why do you find it so hard to defend your position on this matter?

I haven't tried to create anything regarding your refusal to state your case. I don't accept your defection and I just want to know why you are in favor of trans men competing against the weaker sex. Why do you find it so hard to defend your position on this matter?

Repeating a made up position for me gets one nowhere.

Yes you are a coward for wanting men to compete against women you misogynistic twat. Bet you’re one of those the girls beat in every sport in school and this is your way of somehow getting revenge on them.

It's sad there are so many dishonest people posting here. Can you note where I said that? It could be anywhere in any thread.

I did. I support the people taking care of this themselves. Did you not actually read what I wrote? (obviously not)
What People? What the hell does that mean anyway.? The guy decides he wants to take an ax to his junk and then compete against women. He has now taken care of HIS business. What about the women? What can they do about HIS decision? They can do just about nothing but compete for second place or even worse, stay home. If you are still working I really hope that a robot, sans balls, takes your job.

What People? What the hell does that mean anyway.? The guy decides he wants to take an ax to his junk and then compete against women. He has now taken care of HIS business. What about the women? What can they do about HIS decision? They can do just about nothing but compete for second place or even worse, stay home. If you are still working I really hope that a robot, sans balls, takes your job.

It seems to me that the majority of women competitors do not support this. Don't show up. Something will be done when there is one or two people show up.

Forum List

Back