USFL Just As Entertaining As NFL And No Kneeling

The NFL generates more revenue than 33 of the states in our country each year. They are not going anywhere, and players not good enough for the NFL will not be the end of the NFL.

Not a real baseball fan...But love football....I hope they are successful...Could be a good jumping stone to the NFL, plus great for those looking to play from the NFL, after their season ends...

Not a real baseball fan...But love football....I hope they are successful...Could be a good jumping stone to the NFL, plus great for those looking to play from the NFL, after their season ends...

It is good for both of those reasons. I liked the XFL before COVID killed it. Even went to a Battlehawks game, it was a lot of fun. They were very clear they were not trying to replace the NFL but to be a something of a farm system like other sports have.

But would not put any football before hockey and baseball in the spring.

I have to admit, I didn't hold out much in the way of expectations for this league but that game was pretty good.
Will it replace the NFL just because just and righteous "patriots" won't have to look at dark people kneeling, making
them feel bad about themselves??? No. Too much money involved in the NFL.
As has been suggested, probably end up being akin to a minor league franchise in baseball although the seasons
won't be concurrent so I'm not sure how you make that happen without the risk of injury..or over playing burnout.

I think some black players are under the impression that they are essential to the game

just as the NFL thinks it is essential to football

and they are all mistaken

Donald Trump had a big hand in creating this league the first time back in 1983.
Every college football player who leaves ‘school’ early to go pro owes that opportunity to Trump. He opened that door with Hershel Walker.

Don't be a fool. You need to be strong. You are like a drug addict who has to get even a small fix. Before long you will be claiming that the NFL doesn't kneel anymore (which, for the most part, they don't). ALL sports must die. They all back each other up. You can darn well bet that the USFL is filled with sympathizers and wannabe kneelers. We've got MLB who has changed the name of the Cleveland Indians to the Guardians and pushing the Atlanta Braves to change their team name. Give me a break. I had followed sports my whole life but cut them off cold turkey a few years ago and never looked back. There are many other more important things to do in this life. None of them get a dime from me in any way, shape, or form. Don't let the USFL fool you into thinking they aren't woke because they are.

I'd watch it as long as it doesn't have racial messages, social justice spouting players, and woke bullshit weaved into it. That's why I quit watching the NFL was because of their social agenda bullshit.

Forum List

Back