Kansas Gov. vetos bill that bans men from competing in women's sports

Apparently, in effect, essentially banning women from competing in the sport of choice because of the unfair advantage men have is ok with you. Then you turn around and say that banning men from competing against women is NOT fair. Another leftist sick in the head policy.
Have you noticed that there are no transgender men in women's gymnastics?
It's because women have an advantage over transgender men in women's gymnastics.
Their whole agenda is bogus.

Apparently, in effect, essentially banning women from competing in the sport of choice because of the unfair advantage men have is ok with you. Then you turn around and say that banning men from competing against women is NOT fair. Another leftist sick in the head policy.
Naked misogyny.

An equitable solution that respects all Americans' gender identity without the authoritarians dictating it to them is clearly needed.
Not really. All that is necessary is what the Olympics do. You compete with the gender you actually are. The one you were born with before the lying morons got a hold of you...

Let's see these transgender men try to compete in women's gymnastics.
They can't.
The Left are not really for equality are they.
Hopefully these far left extremist governors like Kelly will be voted out.

womensgymnasticsvssljljsfjl.jpg

womensgymnasticslsjdsljljc.jpeg

Kansas Democrat Governor Laura Kelly vetoed Friday a bill that would ban transgender athletes in girls' and women's sports, the second year in a row she has made such a move.
Similar to her veto message for the 2021 bill, Kelly again raised concerns about the impact such a policy would have on transgender youth in Kansas.
"We all want a fair and safe place for our kids to play and compete," Kelly wrote. "However, this bill didn't come from the experts at our schools, our athletes, or the Kansas State High School Activities Association. It came from politicians trying to score political points."
She also argued the legislation would hurt the state's ability to lure businesses to Kansas in light of boycott threats from major companies and the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
"It would send a signal to prospective companies that Kansas is more focused on unnecessary and divisive legislation than strategic, pro-growth lawmaking," she said.

Comment:
For some reason Gov. Laura Kelly has decided to prioritizing gender dysphoric men above women.
There is no valid reason to allow men to compete in women's sports.
She is allowing men to dominate in women's sports and allowing them to use the women's locker rooms and showers.
She is disrespecting the privacy rights of women.
The LGBT lobby is bullying mainstream society, and people need to take a stand.
Once a groomer always a groomer.

Apparently, in effect, essentially banning women from competing in the sport of choice because of the unfair advantage men have is ok with you.

I said absolutely no such thing.
Then you turn around and say that banning men from competing against women is NOT fair. Another leftist sick in the head policy.

You need to tighten your screws.

What part of this thread proves incontrovertibly that I personally "run to the government" for any reason.

If you can't prove this, you are dismissed and no longer have permission to be in my world.
To bad we can't remove them all.

What part of this thread proves incontrovertibly that I personally "run to the government" for any reason.

If you can't prove this, you are dismissed and no longer have permission to be in my world.

Not that I want to be.

Kansas Gov. vetos bill that bans men from competing in women's sports​

Then it really isn't women's sports then if men are playing in it! Let's allow women into the NFL too, I want to see and hear bones being broken and bodies carries out during the games! Not to mention those sloppy, foamy shower fights as the women lather up with the men!

Kansas Democrat Governor Laura Kelly vetoed Friday a bill that would ban transgender athletes in girls' and women's sports, the second year in a row she has made such a move.
Similar to her veto message for the 2021 bill, Kelly again raised concerns about the impact such a policy would have on transgender youth in Kansas.
"We all want a fair and safe place for our kids to play and compete," Kelly wrote. "However, this bill didn't come from the experts at our schools, our athletes, or the Kansas State High School Activities Association. It came from politicians trying to score political points."
She also argued the legislation would hurt the state's ability to lure businesses to Kansas in light of boycott threats from major companies and the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
"It would send a signal to prospective companies that Kansas is more focused on unnecessary and divisive legislation than strategic, pro-growth lawmaking," she said.

Comment:
For some reason Gov. Laura Kelly has decided to prioritizing gender dysphoric men above women.
There is no valid reason to allow men to compete in women's sports.
She is allowing men to dominate in women's sports and allowing them to use the women's locker rooms and showers.
She is disrespecting the privacy rights of women.
The LGBT lobby is bullying mainstream society, and people need to take a stand.

She's only there because of voter fraud anyway

Forum List

Back