Kansas City Star apologizes for decades of racist coverag

I bet you won't hear them apologize for publishing propaganda.

They are waiting on Trump Humpers to lead the pack.

Well since the democrat's only use black people.....

Candace Owens testified before the House Oversight Joint Subcommittee Hearing on Confronting White Supremacy on Friday, where she told members of Congress that Democrats are playing up the threat of “white supremacy” so that they can use black Americans as “props” in an effort to push their narrative ahead of the election cycle.

“And black Americans are basically used as props for them to get out their narrative, and to ultimately control our vote using fear tactics,” she added.

Blacks have no place in the Republican Party other than to be props. What do Omorosa, condy rice, colon powell, Ben Carson and Herman Cain all have in common? None of them have ever won an election as a republican.

In Michigan John James ran but apparently even blacks won’t vote for black republicans Just because they are black. And I’m sure a lot of white supremists who normally vote republican didn’t vote for him.

Candace Owens testified before the House Oversight Joint Subcommittee Hearing on Confronting White Supremacy on Friday, where she told members of Congress that Democrats are playing up the threat of “white supremacy” so that they can use black Americans as “props” in an effort to push their narrative ahead of the election cycle.

“And black Americans are basically used as props for them to get out their narrative, and to ultimately control our vote using fear tactics,” she added.

Candace Owens is a boot lickin, uncle tom. She hasn't been around long enough to tell us anything about the black struggle, she is only doing what she does best and that is "coonin".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
2011 FBI crime reports show persons known to be involved in the 1,023 robberies, burglaries, and larcenies was 1,226, of witch 490 white male perps vs. 577 black perps

The families outrage is EXACTLY what’s wrong with our society. The Black Criminal wasn't hanging with the wrong people he was raised by the wrong people!

How about you use 2019 numbers since in 2011 more whites were arrested for such violations.

Candace Owens took 37,500 dollars in a settlement for being a victim of white supremacy.

The reporters were "sickened" by what they found, Fannin wrote — coverage that focused on "criminals living in a crime-laden world" with no mention of the Black community's aspirations, achievements and milestones.

Exactly. The white owned media has consistently refused to give equal coverage to positive events and human interest stories in the black community, but were quick to show crime. Because of that we read racist trash from old white hags like typsy.

Well done Newsvine!
Funny how every source including police body cameras, independent cell phone & security video posted on YouTube video's mostly show Blacks comiting most of the crimes. They are even cheered on by other Blacks as they do it.

How many youtube videos have you watched?
Hundreds & they are mostly Blacks Criminals who should have been killed!
1608595056944.png

Last edited:
but not the bombings of Black families down the street
Huh? Bombings? Is that a reference to the violence that Black people have perpetrated on other Blacks for the last 50 years?

No, it's a reference to the 400 year overwhelming violence whites have imposed upon people of color and among themselves that no other race will ever reach.

Blacks have no place in the Republican Party other than to be props. What do Omorosa, condy rice, colon powell, Ben Carson and Herman Cain all have in common? None of them have ever won an election as a republican.

In Michigan John James ran but apparently even blacks won’t vote for black republicans Just because they are black. And I’m sure a lot of white supremists who normally vote republican didn’t vote for him.

It's funny when you hear them say, "I would have voted for Condi, I would have voted for Ben Carson, I would have voted for Herman Cain." I always ask, "Why did your vote change when you got into the voting booth?"

Candace Owens is a boot lickin, uncle tom. She hasn't been around long enough to tell us anything about the black struggle, she is only doing what she does best and that is "coonin".

Did you ever consider that maybe you are the one under mind control?

It's funny when you hear them say, "I would have voted for Condi, I would have voted for Ben Carson, I would have voted for Herman Cain." I always ask, "Why did your vote change when you got into the voting booth?"

Well that would bring up to question why did most tan people vote for Obama? Sure, it wasn't because he was tan...ok. :D

Well that would bring up to question why did most tan people vote for Obama? Sure, it wasn't because he was tan...ok. :D
Why didn’t they vote for John James black guy running as a republican in Michigan?

Why didn’t they vote for John James black guy running as a republican in Michigan?

Good question, let's see if any of them will answer it.

Like all newspapers, the Star is presumably in dire financial straits, both the print edition & the digital edition.

So it probably hopes that its mea culpa will encourage certain folks to subscribe to its reincarnated self.

Forum List

Back