Kamala will be a formidable candidate in 2024

Conventional wisdom dictates that Biden will be a one term president, the obvious successor to the top of the presidential ticket for 2024 will be Kamala Harris, and what a candidate she will be, with very successful high level experience in all three branches of government; Attorney General of the largest state in USA (judicial), Senator (legislative), Vice President (executive), and when it comes to identity politics, no one even close to her: She is a woman of African American, Indian American, and Caribbean American descent, married to an educated white male, with white children, all these in addition to the fact that the American electorate keeps growing favoring an already established majority of democrats. She will be virtually impossible to beat...

And everyone on the left thought Hillary was unbeatable, so Harris could and might lose...

She will finish Biden first term and most likely will be challenged by Pence and she could lose even though I despise Pence...
The name Mad jack flint is fitting. Pence ain’t winning shit. I think he’s a solid dude, had a solid debate. But his charisma is on par with the fly that landed on his head. The republican field for 2024 is going to be so deep. You got the top names from 2016, plus the up and comers like Sasse, Hawley, Crenshaw, Nikki Haley, Cotton...Pence doesn’t have a shot. Cruz and Crenshaw are making pretty effective plays with social media for 2024. I’m calling Crenshaw now for 2024 nomination. He’s got it all in what you’d want in a politician for a standard election. Youth, relatability, demeanor, smarts. On top of that he’s a navy seal with a goddamn eyepatch he got after he survived being blown up, then went back to war when he was healed. 2024 the public will want someone more unifying after whatever the fuck happens in 2020, who also speaks out against the shit MOST Americans hate like cancel culture. And no one is more credentialed for that then Crenshaw, after his viral SNL bit when he was still a no-name.

I will ignore the swipe and just say I doubt Cruz is anything more than a VP pick...

I wouldn’t count Pence out even if I would never vote for him and I believe if it was a choice between Harris and Pence in 2024 then Pence beat her badly.

You are correct the field will be strong and Pence major challenge will be within the party but if can win the Primary then he would beat Harris...

I guess what I am saying is someone like Pence could beat Harris...

Biden will never be the president. For starters, he is running for senate.

no one will be laughing at Kamala or Joe like leaders over the world did to the pussygrabber...

1602890830768.png

Conventional wisdom dictates that Biden will be a one term president, the obvious successor to the top of the presidential ticket for 2024 will be Kamala Harris, and what a candidate she will be, with very successful high level experience in all three branches of government; Attorney General of the largest state in USA (judicial), Senator (legislative), Vice President (executive), and when it comes to identity politics, no one even close to her: She is a woman of African American, Indian American, and Caribbean American descent, married to an educated white male, with white children, all these in addition to the fact that the American electorate keeps growing favoring an already established majority of democrats. She will be virtually impossible to beat...

Formidible candidate for what, whore of the century?

Oh shit I forgot. Got to bold and scream like your dumb ass.

And everyone on the left thought Hillary was unbeatable, so Harris could and might lose...

She will finish Biden first term and most likely will be challenged by Pence and she could lose even though I despise Pence...
The name Mad jack flint is fitting. Pence ain’t winning shit. I think he’s a solid dude, had a solid debate. But his charisma is on par with the fly that landed on his head. The republican field for 2024 is going to be so deep. You got the top names from 2016, plus the up and comers like Sasse, Hawley, Crenshaw, Nikki Haley, Cotton...Pence doesn’t have a shot. Cruz and Crenshaw are making pretty effective plays with social media for 2024. I’m calling Crenshaw now for 2024 nomination. He’s got it all in what you’d want in a politician for a standard election. Youth, relatability, demeanor, smarts. On top of that he’s a navy seal with a goddamn eyepatch he got after he survived being blown up, then went back to war when he was healed. 2024 the public will want someone more unifying after whatever the fuck happens in 2020, who also speaks out against the shit MOST Americans hate like cancel culture. And no one is more credentialed for that then Crenshaw, after his viral SNL bit when he was still a no-name.

I will ignore the swipe and just say I doubt Cruz is anything more than a VP pick...

I wouldn’t count Pence out even if I would never vote for him and I believe if it was a choice between Harris and Pence in 2024 then Pence beat her badly.

You are correct the field will be strong and Pence major challenge will be within the party but if can win the Primary then he would beat Harris...

I guess what I am saying is someone like Pence could beat Harris...
Yes pence could beat Harris. Absolutely. He already did. Handily. Also that’s a low bar. I’d also have to agree that Cruz is a VP pick. Absolutely brilliant lawyer. He’s won legendary cases against all odds. I would love him as president but as much as I love his legal mind and writing...he doesn’t have the relatability. It’s not that he isn’t real, he’s authentic, but his authentic self is a legal nerd. He’s a great white shark in the Pacific Ocean as far as the court room, but hes also a great white shark in a cornfield on the campaign trail in Nebraska. Sharks aren’t all that majestic flopping around a cornfield.

For Willie Brown maybe...other than that.

For Willie Brown maybe...other than that.
How is nobody talking about the fact she sucked off Willie brown to get to her position? Obviously a horrible candidate if she had 100% of the intersectionality credentials, and she dropped out long before the white as fuck woman who got caught faking her intersectionality credentials...Where’s the me too movement?? Where’s the talk of corruption in california???

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Yes, when the whole country is made aware of her keeping proven innocent people behind bars to keep California's prison industrial complex manned, she will be an excellent candidate for dog catcher.....in china.

Oh shit I forgot. Got to bold and scream like your dumb ass.

you deplorables are hopeless, using infantile rhetoric to attack opponents, tried hard against Biden, calling him sleepy and all kinds of stupid stuff, and look what it got you, an impending landslide in a couple of weeks....

1602966934970.png

2024?
Nancy is upgrading the 25th Amendment so that she can oust Biden and install Kamala in 2021.
So in theory Kamala could be president for 11-years.

Ummm.....22nd Amendment says you're wrong.
If Kamala finishes up Joe's 3-years, she was not "elected" to the presidency.
Wouldn't she be able to be "elected" twice?

She has much more experience than trump or the bush boy. She's very intelligent and doesn't take garbage from people.

So obviously the republicans hate her.

However, it's very premature to be predicting an election that is 4 years away with the 2020 election happening now.

2024?
Nancy is upgrading the 25th Amendment so that she can oust Biden and install Kamala in 2021.

Ummm.....22nd Amendment says you're wrong.
If Kamala finishes up Joe's 3-years, she was not "elected" to the presidency.
Wouldn't she be able to be "elected" twice?

Twenty-Second Amendment
Twenty-Second Amendment Annotated

Section 1

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2

This Article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

Forum List

Back