Kamala 'Warrior For Women' Harris Never Talked To The Sexual Harrasment Victim In Her Ofiice...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Yeah, she CARES and is a staunch defender of women...She couldn't even be bothered to talk to the sexual harassment victim in her own office. :p

"Sen. Kamala Harris (D) has long touted her record as a warrior for women's rights and the Me Too movement. She's struggled to explain how she was unaware of a senior aide sexually harassing another employee in her office while she was California's Attorney General.

During an interview with Univision's Ilia Calderón, Harris stumbled over her words trying to explain why she didn't know sexual harassment was taking place in her office and why she hasn't spoken to the victim. Instead of answering the question, she attempted to remind viewers that she's supported equal pay for women.

"I did not know about that case but I will tell you that it makes the point that no office is immune," Harris said. "I have been a fighter for women's rights and for my entire career, I have fought for women who have been abused. I have fought for women who have been harassed. I have fought for women's empowerment as it relates to wage benefits, as it relates to opportunities for professional success and I'll always be a fighter for women's rights."

What you just witnessed / read was Harris' attempt to execute political 'Sleight Of Hand'

upload_2019-3-5_9-11-14.jpeg

'Keep your eyes on the hand with the card in it - my attempt to distract you with the statement that Sexual Harassment is real and it can be and is a problem anywhere and everywhere...don't focus on the fact that it happened in MY office, and I ignored it. Focus on my claim to be a women's rights champion, that I have 'been there' for women my entire career....and ignore the fact that I never even talked to the woman in my own office who was the victim of Sexual Harassment'.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Before anyone begins being critical of Ms. Harris, this - being so insensitive to sexual harassment that they ignored it 'so close to home' - is really not her fault. I surmise that having the morals of an alley cat in heat and sleeping your way to the top has that effect on people, de-sensitizing them to sexual advances, even un-wanted ones.

:cool:

WATCH: Harris Fumbles To Explain Why She Didn't Talk To The Sexual Harassment Victim In Her Office

Marketing your contributions to humanity often leaves no time to make any actual contributions to society.

There is only so much time in a day and Netflix ain't gonna watch itself.

She’s an ugly whore, fucks married men, does drugs and kisses illegals asses! Typical democrat!

She’s an ugly whore, fucks married men, does drugs and kisses illegals asses! Typical democrat!
...and listens to Snoop Dog before he ever starts recording / putting out music... :p

"
My whole life, I’ve only had one client: the people.⁣

Fighting for the people meant fighting on behalf of survivors of sexual assault — a fight not just against predators but a fight against silence and stigma.⁣

For the people meant fighting for a fairer criminal justice system. At a time when prevention and redemption were not in the vocabulary or mindset of most district attorneys, we created an initiative to get skills and job training instead of jail time for young people arrested for drugs.⁣

For the people meant fighting for middle-class families who had been defrauded by banks and were losing their homes by the millions in the Great Recession. We went after the five biggest banks in the United States and won $20 billion for California homeowners and together we passed the strongest anti-foreclosure law in the United States of America. We did that together.⁣

And as President, I’ll have that same fighting spirit for the people." - Kamala

Yea...ya think any of the Trumpers on this thread ever considered voting for Harris?

No?

Oh...

Forum List

Back