Kamala seeks to reset US-Africa relations on 3-nation tour (Ghana, Tanzania & Zambia): she is the 5th Biden official in three months to visit Africa

A truly remarkable woman.
She has achieved greatness in a quite mesmerising way.

The nearest we managed to match her Holymess was Liz Truss who superbly managed to look stupid even when just standing still with her mouth shut.
Both rather like Morti, aka Alvin Bragg.

i wish she visited more countries. 3 is too modest for my grand ambitions for US-Africa relations!

We shouldn't have any relations with Africa except planning for them to receive deported African Americans who think they deserve slave reparations. Also receiving Nigerians and other third world nation scum from Africa who Trump will end up deporting when he gets back in office.

i wish she visited more countries. 3 is too modest for my grand ambitions for US-Africa relations!

She’s probably there to pressure the African nations to promote homosexuality and gender-bender nonsense, or else they will get aid withheld, or worse, their government bombed and installed with a new LGBTQ+ friendly one.

Probably also wants to ensure some cheap slave labor for cobalt mines for EV batteries. Going to need a lot more African child slave labor to meet those Climate Change quotas.

Kamala says that the average age of an African citizen is only 19, and that in 2050, 1 in 4 humans on the planet will be from Africa

Forum List

Back