Kamala laughs over dead bodies

Anyone could have beaten Trump, whether you believe it was rigged or that the country was convinced to vote against Trump.

Nope, most people would have tried to beat Trump at his own game and lost. Biden was the only one that would have been content staying out of the limelight and letting Trump damage himself.

Nope, most people would have tried to beat Trump at his own game and lost. Biden was the only one that would have been content staying out of the limelight and letting Trump damage himself.
You mean Biden hid in his basement so as to get more votes?

That much we can agree on.

The well known gaffe machine is the last thing in the world you want to talk in public.

You mean Biden hid in his basement so as to get more votes?

That much we can agree on.

The well known gaffe machine is the last thing in the world you want to talk in public.

You can call it whatever you like, but it was a winning strategy. Trump choose to make the entire election about him, and Biden was the only one that would have let that happen. Trump and his advisors far over estimated his popularity, thus in an election that was basically a choice between "Trump" and "Not Trump", Not Trump won.

You can call it whatever you like, but it was a winning strategy. Trump choose to make the entire election about him, and Biden was the only one that would have let that happen. Trump and his advisors far over estimated his popularity, thus in an election that was basically a choice between "Trump" and "Not Trump", Not Trump won.
At the end of the day, does it even matter?

We saw what Trump did in 4 years and how they system chewed him up and spit him out.

Outsiders simply are not welcome.

Wow! Now THAT is one fancy attempt at what turned out to be totally ineffectual rationalization. I'm not surprised, however, that you'd try something so desperate.

At the end of the day, does it even matter?

We saw what Trump did in 4 years and how they system chewed him up and spit him out.

Outsiders simply are not welcome.

No, it does not matter, the duopoly will do what it wants no matter whom is sitting in the White House.

Trump was not an outsider, he was always part of the establishment.

There is a reason Bill and Hillary were at his wedding

In the latest humiliating blow to American prestige and integrity, Kamala "Kumquat" Harris, the vice president of the failing and floundering United States, breaks into hysterical laughter when Poland asks about refugees.

Hey, Kumquat, people are DYING in Ukraine. A children's hospital was bombed. Most people are taught not to laugh at a funeral. Is your inability to control your JOY, because you are black? Poland is helping, doing all they can. They do not need shit and giggles from the likes of you.

Holy shit I am so sick of her. She's a bitch and fuck the other guy laughing about this as well. This is basically them:

The reason this Harris laughing is a problem for her is that it's a universal sign of a villain.

Villains always laugh when they are hurting someone, or watching someone get hurt. :muahaha:

In the latest humiliating blow to American prestige and integrity, Kamala "Kumquat" Harris, the vice president of the failing and floundering United States, breaks into hysterical laughter when Poland asks about refugees.

Hey, Kumquat, people are DYING in Ukraine. A children's hospital was bombed. Most people are taught not to laugh at a funeral. Is your inability to control your JOY, because you are black? Poland is helping, doing all they can. They do not need shit and giggles from the likes of you.
I think Kamala Harris's laughter is the biggest reason she did not do so well in the primaries.

I voted for Biden/Harris, and thank god I did like all of the other people that voted for Biden/Harris ticket. He got more votes than tramp.
That's like saying the people that rob banks and embezzle so much wind up with a lot more
money than those that do not.

If you don't care how you get your money (votes) then I guess winning is all that matters to some people.

Forum List

Back