Kamala laughs over dead bodies

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
In the latest humiliating blow to American prestige and integrity, Kamala "Kumquat" Harris, the vice president of the failing and floundering United States, breaks into hysterical laughter when Poland asks about refugees.

Hey, Kumquat, people are DYING in Ukraine. A children's hospital was bombed. Most people are taught not to laugh at a funeral. Is your inability to control your JOY, because you are black? Poland is helping, doing all they can. They do not need shit and giggles from the likes of you.

In the latest humiliating blow to American prestige and integrity, Kamala "Kumquat" Harris, the vice president of the failing and floundering United States, breaks into hysterical laughter when Poland asks about refugees.

Hey, Kumquat, people are DYING in Ukraine. A children's hospital was bombed. Most people are taught not to laugh at a funeral. Is your inability to control your JOY, because you are black? Poland is helping, doing all they can. They do not need shit and giggles from the likes of you.
She is an idiot just like those who voted Democrat.

I can't believe Brandon, senile as he is, sent that skank to Poland. Hasn't she fucked up on our own border enough already?!

To be fair, the SS could be directing her into the "showers" and she would still laugh.

Well... look, these guys are not rocket scientists, everyone knows that. But they're still ours. We own them, for better or worse they represent America at this point, so it occurs to me out job is to HELP them, rather than ragging in them all the time.

I mean, there's not much we can do about stupidity, but we don't have to go dragging it through the mud in the public square, know what I mean? In Europe they call that "airing your dirty laundry", and okay heh heh ha ha - but at the end of the day it's egg on all our faces.

We have to get out of this partisan gladiator match, we have to. I'll try to do my part, and I hope others will do theirs too.

She's a pot head...

I'm sorry, I don't know how to edit things yet.

I was responding to EvilCat Breath's post, I meant to quote it.

Shut up dummy she is not even close to being up to her job...

Never said she was, just asked a simple question.

There is a lot of shit going on and a lot of things the Admin has fucked up, but losing your mind over this, where both leaders laughed at the same time seems petty even by your low standards.

Well... look, these guys are not rocket scientists, everyone knows that. But they're still ours. We own them, for better or worse they represent America at this point, so it occurs to me out job is to HELP them, rather than ragging in them all the time.

I mean, there's not much we can do about stupidity, but we don't have to go dragging it through the mud in the public square, know what I mean? In Europe they call that "airing your dirty laundry", and okay heh heh ha ha - but at the end of the day it's egg on all our faces.

We have to get out of this partisan gladiator match, we have to. I'll try to do my part, and I hope others will do theirs too.
You help them Dimmer. I hate those who hate America.

Yeah and he says he didn't vote for Biden...we know that's BS....

My 2020 ballot.

1646931947439.png

Forum List

Back