Kamala has no time to deal with the vital issue Biden tasked her with (border) but she has time to go hang out on The View

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The border in in complete chaos and the person in charge is playing games.

On a similar note I enjoyed watching AL Sharpton getting called out as he went to the border to pimp race.

These Haitians are the center of the US Government's Human-Trafficking syndicate.
They told everyone that they sent them back....but turns out only 300 of them were supposedly sent back.
The rest have been shipped off to parts unknown inside the US.
Right before Trump was removed from office by the Democrats, he was busting sex-traffickers all over the country.
Once he was gone that came to a screeching halt.

OMG. :ack-1:

Next thing you will tell us is you caught Kamala playing Golf!

No Soup for You until you fix the border

These Haitians are the center of the US Government's Human-Trafficking syndicate.
They told everyone that they sent them back....but turns out only 300 of them were supposedly sent back.
The rest have been shipped off to parts unknown inside the US.
Right before Trump was removed from office by the Democrats, he was busting sex-traffickers all over the country.
Once he was gone that came to a screeching halt.
And Trump rally won the election in 2020.

Shamala's the sexiest Democrat psychopath since Hillary.

Dude - you need to raise your standards. When I think of Shamala and/or Hillary, which I try to not to do as often as possible, the word sexy does not cross my mind.

That said, democrats in general are more interested in perception and image than in reality. If an orphanage burns down, their 1st thought is "I hope somebody on the right did it". Hence, Biden's call to the Afghan prez to get him to change the perception that the rest of the world has about what was going on there because it was politically damaging to Biden's plans. Hence also Kamala's visits to The View where she can look good vs the border where there's a shitstorm in progress.

New Drinking Game. Every time Kamala says “Let me be Clear”, take a shot. She can hardly handle interviews and press conferences. She should stay away from the border. It’s too complicated and accountable for her.

Kamala cleared out all those Haitian refugees

:clap2:

On a similar note I enjoyed watching AL Sharpton getting called out as he went to the border to pimp race.

Joe only gave her that border lead assignment to teach her not to laugh at administration problems. How's that border doing, in your opinion? She got border policy on the right track, yet?

Clucking/cackling hens always group together to peck at something else. No exception in this case of that group of peckering hags.

Clucking/cackling hens always group together to peck at something else. No exception in this case of that group of peckering hags.
But they get their free propaganda for the Progs broadcasted everyday like so many other programs.

Forum List

Back