Kamala Harris Threatens Trump Supporters...Once He's Gone We're Coming For YOU NEXT!!!

OP
mudwhistle

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now you claim that something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican
Now THAT is a PREMEDITATED lie. Thank you for providing a perfect example.
I really think you have a problem with the English language.....and you simply make shit up as you go.
That is called lying.
You are PROJECTING again!
Now show where I said "something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican" you worthless lying scum POS!!!!!!!
Every time I talk to you...you try to put words in my mouth....or totally change the meaning of what was said.
That's lying.

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
Now you claim that something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican
I really think you have a problem with the English language.....and you simply make shit up as you go.
That is called lying.
Now show where I said "something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican" you worthless lying scum POS!!!!!!!
Every time I talk to you...you try to put words in my mouth....or totally change the meaning of what was said.
That's lying.
Now that is another PREMEDITATED lie. Keep it up!
And pure projection as it was YOU who put the highlighted words in MY mouth!

OP
mudwhistle

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That is called lying.
That's lying.
Well, since you're a compulsive liar I guess everything you don't buy into is a lie.
You're also a hypocrite because you're the one projecting your sins onto me.

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
That is called lying.
That's lying.
Well, since you're a compulsive liar I guess everything you don't buy into is a lie.
If that lie were true then you would have shown where I said the highlighted LIE you told about me by now!!!!!

OP
mudwhistle

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That is called lying.
That's lying.
If that lie were true then you would have shown where I said the highlighted LIE you told about me by now!!!!!
You don't have to actually say it if that's what you believe and won't admit it......thus...it isn't a lie.
The fact that you won't admit to it simply shows you're being dishonest and lying about what your true feelings are.
To people like you.....a lie is dependent on who is telling a story. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not to you.

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
That's lying.
You don't have to actually say it if that's what you believe and won't admit it......thus...it isn't a lie.
The fact that you won't admit to it simply shows you're being dishonest and lying about what your true feelings are.
To people like you.....a lie is dependent on who is telling a story. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not to you.
The fact that you just admitted I never said it proves you are a PREMEDITATED liar for claiming that I said it.
Thank you.

Rye Catcher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Let's talk about inciting violence.

Who has said that they were going to come for us once they knock off Trump???

A Democrat!!!

Kamala Harris said this in a speech yesterday:

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’
Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.​
“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.
Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.
And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."
Gee, another example of DDS (Democratic Derangement Syndrome ). I don't know if you or Weatherman2020 are the most partisan and dishonest poster.

I suppose the author of this OP is seeking affirmation from other supporters of Donald Trump, who equally support the hate and fear genre which is a critically necessity for a Trumpist.

This threat is one more example of a character assassination using hyperbolic rhetoric, taking words from another and expanding them beyond any intention of the speaker. It is dishonest and deplorable and moderation should consider moving this and every such thread into the Rubber Room.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."
Okay, well, let's get this shit started, then...

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List