Kamala Harris Threatens Trump Supporters...Once He's Gone We're Coming For YOU NEXT!!!

Now you claim that something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican
Now THAT is a PREMEDITATED lie. Thank you for providing a perfect example.
I really think you have a problem with the English language.....and you simply make shit up as you go.
That is called lying.
You are PROJECTING again!
Now show where I said "something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican" you worthless lying scum POS!!!!!!!
Every time I talk to you...you try to put words in my mouth....or totally change the meaning of what was said.
That's lying.

Now you claim that something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican
I really think you have a problem with the English language.....and you simply make shit up as you go.
That is called lying.
Now show where I said "something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican" you worthless lying scum POS!!!!!!!
Every time I talk to you...you try to put words in my mouth....or totally change the meaning of what was said.
That's lying.
Now that is another PREMEDITATED lie. Keep it up!
And pure projection as it was YOU who put the highlighted words in MY mouth!

That is called lying.
That's lying.
Well, since you're a compulsive liar I guess everything you don't buy into is a lie.
You're also a hypocrite because you're the one projecting your sins onto me.

That is called lying.
That's lying.
Well, since you're a compulsive liar I guess everything you don't buy into is a lie.
If that lie were true then you would have shown where I said the highlighted LIE you told about me by now!!!!!

That is called lying.
That's lying.
If that lie were true then you would have shown where I said the highlighted LIE you told about me by now!!!!!
You don't have to actually say it if that's what you believe and won't admit it......thus...it isn't a lie.
The fact that you won't admit to it simply shows you're being dishonest and lying about what your true feelings are.
To people like you.....a lie is dependent on who is telling a story. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not to you.

That's lying.
You don't have to actually say it if that's what you believe and won't admit it......thus...it isn't a lie.
The fact that you won't admit to it simply shows you're being dishonest and lying about what your true feelings are.
To people like you.....a lie is dependent on who is telling a story. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not to you.
The fact that you just admitted I never said it proves you are a PREMEDITATED liar for claiming that I said it.
Thank you.

Let's talk about inciting violence.

Who has said that they were going to come for us once they knock off Trump???

A Democrat!!!

Kamala Harris said this in a speech yesterday:

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’
IMG_2654-678x381.jpg
Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.​
“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.
Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.
And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

Gee, another example of DDS (Democratic Derangement Syndrome ). I don't know if you or Weatherman2020 are the most partisan and dishonest poster.

I suppose the author of this OP is seeking affirmation from other supporters of Donald Trump, who equally support the hate and fear genre which is a critically necessity for a Trumpist.

This threat is one more example of a character assassination using hyperbolic rhetoric, taking words from another and expanding them beyond any intention of the speaker. It is dishonest and deplorable and moderation should consider moving this and every such thread into the Rubber Room.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

Okay, well, let's get this shit started, then...

49720107358_85fa735035_o.jpg

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg
Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.​
“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.
Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

Yeah, right. What a bunch of bullshit. Is there anything you nimbnulls won't swallow undigested?

A mod with a room temp IQ would move this to the Rubber Room.
This is not a satire site. What do you have to say about it?

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Gee, another example of DDS (Democratic Derangement Syndrome ). I don't know if you or Weatherman2020 are the most partisan and dishonest poster.

I suppose the author of this OP is seeking affirmation from other supporters of Donald Trump, who equally support the hate and fear genre which is a critically necessity for a Trumpist.

This threat is one more example of a character assassination using hyperbolic rhetoric, taking words from another and expanding them beyond any intention of the speaker. It is dishonest and deplorable and moderation should consider moving this and every such thread into the Rubber Room.
Oh you would love a FB style censorship wouldn't you? Liberalism is a mental health disease seek help!

I swears I've never seen the likes. :cool:

You Trumpies are a knot of insecurities and irrational fears wrapping yourselves in a cloak made of the confederate battle flag and babbling nonsense..... hugging and sucking your AR-15's like a security binky.

Y'all aren't so much showing some macho he man bravado reaction to Kamala Harris than the little boys y'all are exposing your fears and insecurities..... is it any wonder why y'all identify so strongly with Trump.

He's your surrogate Daddy. :cool:

No doubt, sometime in your life, some women stomped on your dick and you've been harboring resentful misogynist thoughts and fantasies of revenge ever since.

Probably have problems forming relationships and if you do manage to marry, probably heading for divorce, if not already divorced after the first year or two.

Get help. If you think you're going to take on the world with your misogynistic racist bullshit, you're going to find the world shitting all over your head which will only drive you deeper into your world of resentment, irrational fears and hatred.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg
:rofl:

SATIRE ALERT!!!!

You Trumpies are a knot of insecurities and irrational fears wrapping yourselves in a cloak made of the confederate battle flag and babbling nonsense..... hugging and sucking your AR-15's like a security binky.

Y'all aren't so much showing some macho he man bravado reaction to Kamala Harris than the little boys y'all are exposing your fears and insecurities..... is it any wonder why y'all identify so strongly with Trump.

No doubt, sometime in your life, some women stomped on your dick and you've been harboring resentful misogynist thoughts and fantasies of revenge ever since.

Probably have problems forming relationships and if you do manage to marry, probably heading for divorce, if not already divorced after the first year or two.

Get help. If you think you're going to take on the world with your misogynistic racist bullshit, you're going to find the world shitting all over your head which will only drive you deeper into your world of resentment, irrational fears and hatred.
Oh.....you're going to start shitting on people's heads now?
That's strange.....because everything you claim is a Trump supporter trait.....we see in these "peaceful protesters"....and was just exhibited in your obscene rant.

Joe Biden has made some extremely racist gaffs in the past, but clearly his campaign actually believes that blacks are so racist that they will vote for any butt-reaming asshole as long as they're black. We will find out this November.

You don't even realize that Joe Biden didn't have much to do with Kamala Harris being picked to be his VP. His campaign picked her for him. You don't even remember that she called him a racist on the stage early in the debate season and then she herself was later utterly destroyed by Tulsi Gabbard to the point that Gabbard was dis-invited from being on the same stage with her. Joe painted himself into a corner when he decided that his pick had to be a black woman....because unfortunately that narrowed his choices to the point where tokenism came into play. This is the ultimate in bigotry and racism.....and it comes from the left, not the right. Joe says that All Blacks Think Alike....and his VP pick illustrates that belief quite well. He also thinks that all women think alike......which is why he never even considered picking a man as VP.

Last edited:

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

SATIRE ALERT!!!!

You are such a gullible fool.
You don't even know you've stepped in dogshit.

Strange how prophetic a satire site can become.....because this is exactly what ANTIFA and BLM are trying to do in cities all over the country. I can see why the Democrat Party as a whole still refuses to condemn their violence. As a matter of fact, a Black Female DA in St Louis has decided to bring charges for felony gun crimes against law-abiding white homeowners for daring to defend themselves, their pets, and their home from rioters.

e6b53baa-2c04-4c2d-95d7-5f2b4acea4c4_1920x1080.jpg

3F7FFDEBDAA746BB8F340E75311E9A76.jpg

Last edited:

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

SATIRE ALERT!!!!

Strange how prophetic a satire site can become.....because this is exactly what ANTIFA and BLM are trying to do in cities all over the country. I can see why the Democrat Party as a whole still refuses to condemn their violence. As a matter of fact, a Black Female DA in St Louis has decided to bring charges for felony gun crimes against law-abiding white homeowners for daring to defend themselves, their pets, and their home from rioters.

Your brain is overheating again.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

SATIRE ALERT!!!!

Your brain is overheating again.
At least I have a brain.

Oh.....you're going to start shitting on people's heads now?
That's strange.....because everything you claim is a Trump supporter trait.....we see in these "peaceful protesters"....and was just exhibited in your obscene rant.

Joe Biden is has made some extremely racist gaffs in the past, but clearly his campaign actually believes that blacks are so racist that they will vote for any butt-reaming asshole as long as they're black. We will find out this November.

You don't even realize that Joe Biden didn't have much to do with Kamala Harris being picked to be his VP. His campaign picked her for him. You don't even remember that she called him a racist on the stage early in the debate season and then she herself was later utterly destroyed by Tulsi Gabbard to the point that Gabbard was dis-invited from being on the same stage with her. Joe painted himself into a corner when he decided that his pick had to be a black woman....because unfortunately that narrowed his choices to the point where tokenism came into play. This is the ultimate in bigotry and racism.....and it comes from the left, not the right. Joe says that All Blacks Think Alike....and his VP pick illustrates that belief quite well. He also thinks that all women think alike......which is why he never even considered picking a man as VP.

You're scared and I can see it chaffs your ass to no end that Biden, with his pick of Harris, and despite the luggage y'all perceive of his.... has solidified, again, the black vote for the democrat party.

This election won't be a repeat of 2016 where your Daddy barely won thanks to the interference of Pappa Putin. Nobody is setting out the most important election in their lifetime.

That Obama has given his blessings to the pairing... rest assured the black community will come out and support them. That the Trumpie community will no doubt make racist/misogynist attacks on her... all but assures a democrat routing of the republicans this November.

And its freaking y'all Trumpies out to no end.

Forum List

Back