Kamala Harris Questions Her Own 2020 Election Results

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Says our democracy won't be a roll model unless voting rights legislation is passed. Guess she doesn't believe in the results of the 2020 election.

Wow, what a liar. She isn't questioning her election. She's questioning the big lie being pedaled by the Right, with 400 voter suppression bills that have nothing to do with a fraudulent election. Trump's cultists are all liars, 24/7.

Wow, what a liar. She isn't questioning her election. She's questioning the big lie being pedaled by the Right, with 400 voter suppression bills that have nothing to do with a fraudulent election. Trump's cultists are all liars, 24/7.
Her and Biden won in 2020 but, apparently, she doesn't think those results we had in 2020 were legitimate and, therefore, need voting rights legislation passed. Why does she question our democracy?

Because she is part and parcel of the current far left Dimm crew that desires perpetual power at any cost.
She is retarded like her boss. That is why.
Her and Biden won in 2020 but, apparently, she doesn't think those results we had in 2020 were legitimate and, therefore, need voting rights legislation passed. Why does she question our democracy?
She is retarded like her boss. That is why.

Because she is part and parcel of the current far left Dimm crew that desires perpetual power at any cost.
She's not remotely left, and the Democrats (who despise the left) won by suppressing the left's vote in 2020.

But correct otherwise.

she promised you some lovin for your support didn't she!

So you're saying you commies and your plantation slaves aren't smart enough to follow the same rules as everyone else? Come on commie REALLY??

Says our democracy won't be a roll model unless voting rights legislation is passed. Guess she doesn't believe in the results of the 2020 election.

Well you guessed wrong dickhead.
That is not what she said and you're a liar. Piss off.

Well you guessed wrong dickhead.
That is not what she said and you're a liar. Piss off.
LOL. My my. Can't handle the truth can you? The left brag about Biden winning. They brag about Biden getting the most votes ever, over 80 million. They brag about their electoral college victory. And yet they claim we need to have voting rights legislation passed in order to have a legitimate election and democracy.

LOL. My my. Can't handle the truth can you? The left brag about Biden winning.

That's correct because he did win.

They brag about Biden getting the most votes ever, over 80 million.

Correct again. You are starting to see the facts.

They brag about their electoral college victory.
Again, correct again. There's a pattern forming here.

And yet they claim we need to have voting rights legislation passed in order to have a legitimate election and democracy.

We need to stop GOP from closing booths that service black voters because they think they are democrats.
It's about rights to vote but according to you only whites should vote.

If you don't want fair elections and democracy, I can see why you supported the capitol riots. You must be a fascist like trump. I know you're a dickhead but hoped you wouldn't advertise it.

So, you're saying that there is nothing wrong with our election process. I agree. No changes are needed.

Forum List

Back