A big Nothingburger: Trump's Warnings of Violence Came Up Empty

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
That's right, according to Trump, if he were indicted by Alvin Bragg, there would be riots. But as we all know, Trump was wrong. Again.

Despite Trump's dire warnings, there were no riots in the streets. In fact, there was very little public reaction to the indictment at all.

So, what happened to Trump's warning of big problems? Well, it turns out that Trump was just making things up again. As usual, he was trying to scare people into believing that he was some kind of powerful force to be reckoned with. He thought that would scare Bragg out of moving forward. But the truth is, Trump is nothing more than a bully who likes to talk tough. He's all bark and no bite.

That's right, according to Trump, if he were indicted by Alvin Bragg, there would be riots. But as we all know, Trump was wrong. Again.

Despite Trump's dire warnings, there were no riots in the streets. In fact, there was very little public reaction to the indictment at all.

So, what happened to Trump's warning of big problems? Well, it turns out that Trump was just making things up again. As usual, he was trying to scare people into believing that he was some kind of powerful force to be reckoned with. He thought that would scare Bragg out of moving forward. But the truth is, Trump is nothing more than a bully who likes to talk tough. He's all bark and no bite.

So you want violence?

You are fucked in the head.

what about all those armies of MAGA deplorables the Left is always telling us about? Where were all the insurgents trying for their coup? I mean we were told Right wing insurgency was the most dangerous threat to America... so we can see who is making things up.

^^ so predictable.

If there were riots, you’d all be screaming “iNsUrReCtiOnZ” and blaming Trump.

If there weren’t any riots, you claim Trump doesn’t have any loyal following anymore.

Can someone link me to these warnings? Maybe an image capture?

:dunno:

Otherwise, maybe we should move this thread to the badlands?
This is probably what they are referring to:
But the early Friday post on Truth Social marks Trump's most explicit reference to violence yet, echoing his intensified rhetoric during the events that led-up to the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters.

"What kind of person can charge another person, in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a Crime, when it is known by all that NO Crime has been committed, & also known that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country?" Trump wrote. "Why & who would do such a thing? Only a degenerate psychopath that truely [sic] hates the USA!"

Sorry pyetro, we know you were so counting on riots.. :itsok:

Yeah, I saw that, it came off of a WaPo article. They are notorious for crafting the reality they want, and then, writing editorials of that reality they have crafted.

OH, here it is. . . because WaPo said, in an opinion piece, that Trump was implying there was a potential for this? I guess that must mean Trump, really was warning of violence? :dunno:

:sigh2:

7hip0o.jpg

This is probably what they are referring to:
But the early Friday post on Truth Social marks Trump's most explicit reference to violence yet, echoing his intensified rhetoric during the events that led-up to the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters.

"What kind of person can charge another person, in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a Crime, when it is known by all that NO Crime has been committed, & also known that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country?" Trump wrote. "Why & who would do such a thing? Only a degenerate psychopath that truely [sic] hates the USA!"

Graham made the same claim on Fox. I'm not sure if he was shedding tears at the time.

But he did look like he had just pulled his head out of Trump's ass.

Read through this article. Never once is Trump quoted as saying death and destruction or rioting.

...and if protesting is a riot, why are liberals calling the TN legislature act a protest? Shouldn't it have been riot?

Graham made the same claim on Fox. I'm not sure if he was shedding tears at the time.

But he did look like he had just pulled his head out of Trump's ass.
I don't know. I don't do social media except maybe for this. Definitely don't do Truth Social but multiple sites had the same carefully worded warning, so as not to sound like he was calling for it, but warning it could happen, which is pretty oily in my book. However you look at it, it was supposed to be bad if indicted and it is a ho-hum nothingburger on rye.

I don't know. I don't do social media except maybe for this. Definitely don't do Truth Social but multiple sites had the same carefully worded warning, so as not to sound like he was calling for it, but warning it could happen, which is pretty oily in my book. However you look at it, it was supposed to be bad if indicted and it is a ho-hum nothingburger on rye.

I think folks that want to start a thread calling it a "nothing burger," aren't reading the quote carefully though. That's baiting language, IMO.

It was the MSM that had their heads on fire over it, in the first place. They had felt he was calling for violence.

The OP quotes this;

"according to Trump, if he were indicted by Alvin Bragg, there would be riots."

And yet? It does not take an account on TRUTH SOCIAL to fact check the MSM, you can go check it for yourself;
,o1 a-2 circus.jpg

IMO? The only person that looks like a fool, is the person that pretends that Trump made this out to be, something other than it could be.

Trump used the word, "potential," right there. Who the hell cares if it was a nothing burger? The OP is fake news. Trump NEVER claimed there would be riots, the OP is factually incorrect. That makes it a bait thread.

The OP has Trump Derangement Syndrome, you don't even need to like Trump, to see this is a bait thread.

I think folks that want to start a thread calling it a "nothing burger," aren't reading the quote carefully though. That's baiting language, IMO.

It was the MSM that had their heads on fire over it, in the first place. They had felt he was calling for violence.

The OP quotes this;

And yet? It does not take an account on TRUTH SOCIAL to fact check the MSM, you can go check it for yourself;
View attachment 774605

IMO? The only person that looks like a fool, is the person that pretends that Trump made this out to be, something other than it could be.

Trump used the word, "potential," right there. Who the hell cares if it was a nothing burger? The OP is fake news. Trump NEVER claimed there would be riots, the OP is factually incorrect. That makes it a bait thread.

The OP has Trump Derangement Syndrome, you don't even need to like Trump, to see this is a bait thread.
it looks like your boy has gone off the deep end with Bragg Derangement Syndrome calling him a degenerate psychopath.

The real degenerate psychopath is Trump & everyone knows it

The OP quotes this;

View attachment 774605

I view it as trump oily speech, indictable if it happened, but encouraging nonetheless, kind of like his J6 crap, but I don't like the guy and never have.

Trump used the word riots??
I don't think so.

Dimm's were very, very disappointed no violence occurred, despite their baiting.
You're the disappointed one. You thought the MAGAs weren't scared.

And if there had been riots you would have pointed out how violent and out of control MAGA is.

No mugshot/handcuffs = no violence.

You fucktards pussed out.

But thanks for proving yourself a total hack.

Not that we had a paucity of evidence to begin with.

And if there had been riots you would have pointed out how violent and out of control MAGA is.

No mugshot/handcuffs = no violence.

You fucktards pussed out.

But thanks for proving yourself a total hack.

Not that we had a paucity of evidence to begin with.
MAGAs are lowering the bar now. See, Trump wasn't saying that an indictment would cause riots. They want to clarify that "an indictment without a mugshot/handcuffs" is what he really meant.
Sorry buddy, but Trump didn't say shit about mugshots or handcuffs. He warned about the consequences of an indictment, period.

Forum List

Back