Kamala Harris caught lying

She may have been bussed but probably to a private school funded by money taken out of her neighborhood school and the students left behind. I can see bussed to the best school but not to sit next to a little white girl. I got a great education in my neighborhood school that I walked to for 8 years. I would not call a school segregated in a neighbor that was 99% people of color.

STOP THE PRESS, A DEMOCRAT TOLD A LIE......TRUMP TO DATE SINCE TAKING OFFICE, THE WHITE MAN'S PRESIDENT....HAS TOLD OVER 30,000 LIES AND COUNTING!! THIS MF LIES SO MUCH, NOBODY BUT FOOLS AND REDNECKS BELIEVE THE BASTARD!!

SHE LIED: Kamala Harris Says She Was in Second Integrated Class in Berkeley -- But Yearbook Pictures Prove She's Lying
Kamala lectured Joe on how she was in the second integrated class in Berkeley, California. She suggested that the local school district had failed, adding, “There are moments in history where states fail to preserve the civil rights of all people.”
-------------------------------

This bitch is dirty and her idiots will bite every lie the whore feeds them just like Clinton just like Obama these retards have too low of an IQ to match up all the dots we give them to connect.

You are obviously concerned about her debating Tramp.

One can only hope!

STOP THE PRESS, A DEMOCRAT TOLD A LIE......TRUMP TO DATE SINCE TAKING OFFICE, THE WHITE MAN'S PRESIDENT....HAS TOLD OVER 30,000 LIES AND COUNTING!! THIS MF LIES SO MUCH, NOBODY BUT FOOLS AND REDNECKS BELIEVE THE BASTARD!!

Is this what your spiritual advisor Jack Daniels told you to say? If Trump told a million lies (IF) it does noting to change what Harris said.

SHE LIED: Kamala Harris Says She Was in Second Integrated Class in Berkeley -- But Yearbook Pictures Prove She's Lying
Kamala lectured Joe on how she was in the second integrated class in Berkeley, California. She suggested that the local school district had failed, adding, “There are moments in history where states fail to preserve the civil rights of all people.”

This bitch is dirty and her idiots will bite every lie the whore feeds them just like Clinton just like Obama these retards have too low of an IQ to match up all the dots we give them to connect.
Is lying a bad thing in a president? You criticize Sen. Harris for lying. Is it always a bad thing to lie?

Well you can tell that wienie grabber, to keep her hands to herself. She is a disgrace to womanhood. She sends her husband on long errands, while she goes off partying.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-san-francisco-mayor-addresses-past-relationship-with-sen-kamala-harris

upload_2019-6-29_11-14-9.jpeg
upload_2019-6-29_11-12-10.jpeg
upload_2019-6-29_11-14-35.jpeg

Fact check: Kamala Harris right on Berkeley integration, school district confirms - CNNPolitics

You people are dumber than shit.

Kamala Harris Lied

berkeley-63-spring-600x416.jpg

1963 Berkley yearbook

Notice something? Don’t we see both black and white faces?

Well, here’s the problem.

Harris was born in 1964!

She claims she was only the second class to integrate at the Berkeley public schools.

Kamala lied. Actually the classrooms in Berkeley were already integrated in 1963 — before she was born.

Why am I not surprised?

Oh yeah, she moved with her mother to Canada where she attended grade and high school.

So, she slept her way to the Senate and now she wants to lie her way to the White House.

More
@ She Lied: Kamala Harris Says She Was In Second Integrated Class In Berkeley — But Yearbook Pictures Prove She’s Lying - Tea Party News

No the problem is she didn't lie and this thread is the lie.

Prove it!

K. Harris is a "dangerous" candidate for Trump. She has the ability to say things that are outrageous, but sounds reasonable saying them. Her positions on the major issues (abortion, immigration, health care, gay rights, taxes) are antithetical to all but the core of the Democrat faithful, but unless Trump figures out a way to point out her positional flaws, she can win.

And also because she is "black," but not really "Black"...same as Barry, so she is non-threatening.
The idiots will fall for her because she is the perfect wolf in sheeps clothing. These a.holes are so desperate to fill their fantasy world dreams they fall for any idiots authority who tells them the right story. They really are fkn mental nuts.

Most men have had a Kamala Harris in their lives. The girl who put out to get what she wants. A nice dinner, a job, a new dress... It's attractive because she's not really a prostitute, you're not paying cash...

California was NEVER segregated, you racist retard.

But I have some GREAT slogans you can use:

Vote Kamala; with her experience she might blow a few, but she won't choke on the big one.....

Or

Vote Kamala; she's had more cock that even Barack.
Actually, Berkeley has separate classes for white and black students. It is one of those progressive thingies.

True, I stand corrected,

California was never segregated by the WHITES. Berkeley is the center of the new anti-white Apartheid.

When I grew up in California, there was no bussing and schools were made up by the majority population of the area.

Watts, a primarily Black community, had a majority of black in the schools.
I went to HS in Redlands and we had a few blacks. The so-called minority were the Okies who had their own neighborhood.

Maybe she meant to say that she was in the second integrated special education class in Berkeley. And so, can you check and see? California was always an integrated state since the 60's. Berkeley is a connecting city to Oakland. It lies right across the bay from San Francisco. But lately, in that part of California. That they are having racial problems . It is like the devil himself, has moved in. The media isn't letting no one to know. That liberal California has very high racial tension going on in that state.

School desegregation brings to mind famous photos of African-American children integrating classrooms after the landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision. But over seven years earlier, five Latino families fought and won a case that helped integrate schools in California. On its 70th anniversary we look back at the mostly forgotten Mendez v. Westminster case
70 years ago, California ended a type of segregation

In 1968 Berkeley was the first city to voluntarily integrate its public schools, using two-way busing.
Berserkeley has been that way a long time

'We're being pushed out': the displacement of black Oakland

Listen To Full 911 Audio Of 'BBQ Becky' Calling Cops On Black Men Grilling | HuffPost

San Francisco’s black population dwindling

25% drop in African American population in Oakland

Oakland Shows Up for Sen. Kamala Harris

ROFL

So the Mexicans didn't speak English and went to schools that taught in Spanish.

Uh, not exactly segregation.

Harris lied - plain and simple.

When RETARDS can't follow links in an article
you have to think and search for morons with lower IQ's ...........

upload_2019-6-29_10-8-47.png

Kamala Harris confronts Joe Biden in tense exchange on race relations

READ CLUELESS READ

There was a little girl in California who was bussed to school. That little girl was me. #DemDebate pic.twitter.com/XKm2xP1MDH

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) June 28, 2019

But it was all a lie.
Harris said she was a student in only the second class to integrate at Berkeley public schools.

Not true.

Kamala’s parents were successful professionals. Kamala went to school in Berkeley for only 2 years. She then moved with her mother at age seven to
LOL

California was NEVER segregated, you racist retard.

But I have some GREAT slogans you can use:

Vote Kamala; with her experience she might blow a few, but she won't choke on the big one.....

Or

Vote Kamala; she's had more cock that even Barack.
Actually, Berkeley has separate classes for white and black students. It is one of those progressive thingies.

True, I stand corrected,

California was never segregated by the WHITES. Berkeley is the center of the new anti-white Apartheid.

When I grew up in California, there was no bussing and schools were made up by the majority population of the area.

Watts, a primarily Black community, had a majority of black in the schools.
I went to HS in Redlands and we had a few blacks. The so-called minority were the Okies who had their own neighborhood.

I was bussed in Sacramento as a teen. But there was never segregation. Bussing was supposed to integrate neighborhoods. It was a stupid idea promoted by stupid and evil people. But that there was bussing by certain cities is not the same as segregation. Oakland was a black city. Downtown Sacto was black due to all the government workers in the capital. In those days only blacks were hired for state jobs, now mostly Mexicans are, but at that time only blacks. So by the capital was a ghetto. Had nothing to do with segregation. There were no laws dictating where children went to school, where anyone could sit on a bus, or what water fountain to use.

Well you can tell that wienie grabber, to keep her hands to herself. She is a disgrace to womanhood. She sends her husband on long errands, while she goes off partying.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-san-francisco-mayor-addresses-past-relationship-with-sen-kamala-harris

View attachment 266884View attachment 266883View attachment 266885
Note to white people that love negro's.....what other purpose does one have other than have you become a slave...I mean, there's a reason nigg'a love them some hard working bring home the check white women

View attachment 266896

READ CLUELESS READ

There was a little girl in California who was bussed to school. That little girl was me. #DemDebate pic.twitter.com/XKm2xP1MDH

But it was all a lie.
Harris said she was a student in only the second class to integrate at Berkeley public schools.

Not true.

Kamala’s parents were successful professionals. Kamala went to school in Berkeley for only 2 years. She then moved with her mother at age seven to
LOL

Look who's been caught LYING, and it's NOT KAMALA HARRIS:

Fact check: Kamala Harris right on Berkeley integration, school district confirms - CNNPolitics

Harris better get started - she's 10,000 lies behind Trump.

View attachment 266896

READ CLUELESS READ

But it was all a lie.

Not true.

LOL

Fact check is snopes you idiots think you get your " Eewww look my shit Trumps your lmfa CNN OMFG your a reject on steroids for sure now CNN omfg retard!!!

View attachment 266896

READ CLUELESS READ

But it was all a lie.

Not true.

LOL

Fact check is snopes you idiots think you get your " Eewww look my shit Trumps your lmfa CNN OMFG your a reject on steroids for sure now CNN omfg retard!!!

Once again the idiot faction on the right rejects facts they don't like. You believe InfoWars, but not CNN, in favour of the narrative they WANT to believe.

Who has a better record at telling the truth, you stupid Russian hack?

Forum List

Back