Kamala cites "lack of travel" as biggest failure as vice president, FOX News mocks her

Name the last 5 vice presidents without googling them.

Nobody cares about vice presidents.

The only reason USMB cares is because she's female and black.

Name the last 5 vice presidents without googling them.

I know all five of them without looking it up.
Nobody cares about vice presidents. The only reason USMB cares is because she's female and black.

Nobody cares about accusations of sexism and racism either. One would think after years of the same worn out old talking points your handlers would have issued you people new ones by now that are actually affective.

Hard to travel on your back with your heels straight up in the air.

The Butterfly Effect responsible for that illiterate cocksucker reciting stolen "fweedom" anecdotes to us instead of cleaning motel shitters in El Segundo should be studied by scholars for decades.... to ensure it can NEVER happen again.

Just picking her for VP was the biggest mistake even though her total incompetence blends perfectly with Biden's.

What's the point of her traveling? She won't do shit and will only acknowledge what she wants that she would see.

Just keep her in the white house till the presidency is over and save tax payer to fly her around for no reason at all.

She is completely and utterly useless. Her mother should have hit her on the head and sold the milk.

What's the point of her traveling? She won't do shit and will only acknowledge what she wants that she would see.

Just keep her in the white house till the presidency is over and save tax payer to fly her around for no reason at all.

She is completely and utterly useless. Her mother should have hit her on the head and sold the milk.
The VP doesn't live in the White House!

The VP doesn't live in the White House!

I didn't say she lived there, but she does work there.

But regardless, so what? You know exactly what I meant. But I get it, your life revolves around looking on the internet for tiny little things to nit pick apart so you get a cheap sense of self satisfaction.

Forum List

Back