Kamala caught lying thru her teeth...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
KAMALA Harris was on the Committee during the questioning...she knew without doubt the edited video was dishonest....that Kavanaugh was describing the plaintiffs argument...not his words, but theirs.

"It was a technical matter of filling out a form in that case," he said. "In that case, they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they, as a religious matter, objected to."

Pro-choice and anti-Kavanaugh groups seized on his reference to "abortion-inducing drugs." Harris tweeted out the video, but cut out the preface that showed Kavanaugh making it clear he was summarizing the arguments of Priest for Life. The video therefore presented the reference as his own.
Video in the article is Twitter based. You can view both the original video, the selectively edited deceptive video and the article quoted above here...

Last edited:
KAMALA Harris was on the Committee during the questioning...she knew without doubt the edited video was dishonest....that Kavanaugh was describing the plaintiffs argument...not his words, but theirs.

"It was a technical matter of filling out a form in that case," he said. "In that case, they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious organization.

Pro-choice and anti-Kavanaugh groups seized on his reference to "abortion-inducing drugs." Harris tweeted out the video, but cut out the preface that showed Kavanaugh making it clear he was summarizing the arguments of Priest for Life. The video therefore presented the reference as his own.
Video in the article is Twitter based. You can view both the original video, the selectively edited deceptive video and the article quoted above here...

Does it suprize you ??

She scares the trumpanzees.

We think she's stupid, a liar and a piss poor attorney. She butchered trying to explain the SCOTUS Hobby Lobby ruling and outright lied doing it.

Because YOU of all people say something means nothing, you're a proven liar and fraud

Actually, no. She entertains "trumpanzees".

But she should scare the crap out of your people. If you keep letting letting wackos like her representing your party, we'll have everyone voting Republican for the next 100 years.

She'll scare me when she accomplishes something...but with transparent novice level antics like this...it will be a long time before she registers as a threat.

You can be honest...this was dumb.

Jesse Watters called Kamala Harris "charismatic"

can anyone produce one example of such charisma?

She used the edited clip as a fundraising tactic.

Personally I'd be pissed if I found out someone lied to me to get donations

Last edited:

Forum List

Back