kamala 101 this is so cleverly written..

..she is eligible per the Dem's standards:
racist and dumb = she fell for the Smollet hoax

kamala blows.gif

i think i might be the guy to file an ineligibily suit..
the courts need to difine.. i'm pretty sure article two isn't a "conspiracy theory" heh.
anywho.. Fact-checking claims about Kamala Harris’ eligibility to serve
gee and i thought wikipedia had already nailed the coffin shut...

The article doesn't tell the whole story. The definition of citizen has been changed more often than I can count. Recently more and more so that most anyone could serve as a president. But did the Founders really WANT or intend that a person born to foreign born parents who grew up spending much of her life in Canada or another foreign country indeed be president?

The definition of natural born used to be a lot more strict before progressives relaxed the definition.

To serve as president, not only should they be of at least a certain age (35), but I might say 45, but a president should be held to the strictest of requirements: in this case, natural born ought to be amended to mean:
  1. Born in this country.
  2. With at least one parent also natural born (born in this country to at least one parent who was born in this country).
  3. The other parent having been at least naturalized a citizen 20 years.
  4. Having lived in this country the past 20 contiguous years.
  5. No criminal history.
  6. Having demonstrated professed loyalty and patriotism to the United States.
The idea behind this is that a person as president should be born here a citizen to true American citizens loyal to this country raised as an American loyal to the USA above all.

What is the idea of making the office of POTUS available to anyone less than the most qualified and faithful people?

• Banned
i think i might be the guy to file an ineligibily suit..
the courts need to difine.. i'm pretty sure article two isn't a "conspiracy theory" heh.
anywho.. Fact-checking claims about Kamala Harris’ eligibility to serve
gee and i thought wikipedia had already nailed the coffin shut...

The article doesn't tell the whole story. The definition of citizen has been changed more often than I can count. Recently more and more so that most anyone could serve as a president. But did the Founders really WANT or intend that a person born to foreign born parents who grew up spending much of her life in Canada or another foreign country indeed be president?

The definition of natural born used to be a lot more strict before progressives relaxed the definition.

To serve as president, not only should they be of at least a certain age (35), but I might say 45, but a president should be held to the strictest of requirements: in this case, natural born ought to be amended to mean:
  1. Born in this country.
  2. With at least one parent also natural born (born in this country to at least one parent who was born in this country).
  3. The other parent having been at least naturalized a citizen 20 years.
  4. Having lived in this country the past 20 contiguous years.
  5. No criminal history.
  6. Having demonstrated professed loyalty and patriotism to the United States.
The idea behind this is that a person as president should be born here a citizen to true American citizens loyal to this country raised as an American loyal to the USA above all.

What is the idea of making the office of POTUS available to anyone less than the most qualified and faithful people?
i think they we're afraid of a Brit Dropping a newborn King...

i think the key to the riddle lies in the grandfather clause.. i like the way you think sir..

i'll post this on my blog. the founding moms and dads were right... with obama and kamala, unfortunaely via brit colonozation, which is a raw nerve, and it should be..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back