K. Harris: Science Denier

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Where is Commiela's mask?

1611237413354.png

suggestion; get a life... :)

Since when is protest and criticism no longer allowed?

My hope is that those who have disdain for the Biden Regime protest and demand its fall ASAP.

My understanding is that Articles of Impeachment are being filed today against Biden and Harris. I would hope that they receive a vote soon and a thorough investigation is done.

My hope is that those who have disdain for the Biden Regime protest and demand its fall ASAP.

My understanding is that Articles of Impeachment are being filed today against Biden and Harris. I would hope that they receive a vote soon and a thorough investigation is done.

and my suggestion to those people; get a life..
you have been fooled enough for 4 years, just relax a bit... :)

OMG! She wants to kill grandma!

You have to love the hypocrisy of the liberal ruling elite. Kamala,who listened to Tupac and Snoop years before they ever released a song, doesnt have to wear a mask because......reasons.

At least it was before this EO was signed by lying dog faced pony soldier Biden.

So you are for people making their own choices with regards to mask wearing. I repspect that. No mandates needed. Personal choice.

So you are for people making their own choices with regards to mask wearing. I repspect that. No mandates needed. Personal choice.

no, i am for people to relax a bit...
she had her mask on the whole time except when she was having her speech...
make sure to have your masks on when in public space and we all gonna be through this nightmare soon...
thank you...

make sure to have your masks on when in public space and we all gonna be through this nightmare soon...
thank you...

She isnt delivering a speech in that photo. She is setting a bad example for the nation and she is killing grandma.

thank you...

She isnt delivering a speech in that photo. She is setting a bad example for the nation and she is killing grandma.

she just did finish her speech in that photo...

thank you...

She should have put on the mask at the mic. She is within 6 feet of the 78 year old President without a mask. That is so dangerous and shortly thereafter Joe signed an EO mandating masks and spcial distancing on all Federal property.

Kamala is the reason 400,000 people are dead.

thank you...

She should have put on the mask at the mic. She is within 6 feet of the 78 year old President without a mask. That is so dangerous and shortly thereafter Joe signed an EO mandating masks and spcial distancing on all Federal property.

and you need to get a life... :)

thank you...

and you need to get a life... :)

Kamala is endangering the lives of millions by not wearing a mask.

Forum List

Back