Justin Trudeau and his policy of Mandates With Fangs

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
81E25F33-19B8-4AAA-8338-3D3C20ED744B.png

Trudeau and his people are determinded to crush the truckers as a warning to everyone that defying the government can be life changing in ways never seen in Canada before

1644961142388.png

If I were a trucker I'd rig the engine and whatever else I could to have major problems and have to be replaced if the government seized it in the name of sedition, equity, and redistribution.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
All Canadians are just doing what they are told by big brother and no one should ever question big bother or the government will take away more of their freedoms. If I were truckers, I'd just leave Canada and not go back until they change their laws. I can't think of any reason to ever go to Canada, unless I am going to Alaska.

All Canadians are just doing what they are told by big brother and no one should ever question big bother or the government will take away more of their freedoms. If I were truckers, I'd just leave Canada and not go back until they change their laws. I can't think of any reason to ever go to Canada, unless I am going to Alaska.
Good thing you can take a boat to Alaska.

View attachment 601798
Trudeau and his people are determinded to crush the truckers as a warning to everyone that defying the government can be life changing in ways never seen in Canada before
Trudo (as in Castro) has blown up the whole Canadian thing about being so well mannered and civil.
The truckers are keeping up the Canadian facade, of course. And so many Canadians ARE civil and
well mannered.

But the fascists in Ottawa have wiped out that myth.
Just like in the US the left has long ago trashed the thin veneer of freedom loving believers in liberty for all they love to coat themselves in.
And that lie is never going away and the people here can never unsee or not remember how
the democrats really are and what they are capable of.

The same in Canada from here on in.

Trudo (as in Castro) has blown up the whole Canadian thing about being so well mannered and civil.
The truckers are keeping up the Canadian facade, of course. And so many Canadians ARE civil and
well mannered.

But the fascists in Ottawa have wiped out that myth.
Just like in the US the left has long ago trashed the thin veneer of freedom loving believers in liberty for all they love to coat themselves in.
And that lie is never going away and the people here can never unsee or not remember how
the democrats really are and what they are capable of.

The same in Canada from here on in.
Canada has been trending toward radical left for some time

but apparently not on all parts of society

Canada has been trending toward radical left for some time

but apparently not on all parts of society
The laws and rules are set up for the real despots that take advantage of it to come to power. Notice they are using their past laws which never was supposed to be used. For a truck strike it is like a nasty war. For our children being raped it is a terrorist for complaining at a school board meeting. They told us that these things will never be used against us. They lied. Except for their own. Killing them we can still do. But no guts from us all.

The laws and rules are set up for the real despots that take advantage of it to come to power. Notice they are using their past laws which never was supposed to be used. For a truck strike it is like a nasty war. For our children being raped it is a terrorist for complaining at a school board meeting. They told us that these things will never be used against us. They lied. Except for their own. Killing them we can still do. But no guts from us all.
Libs want to criminalize free speech

the nazi’s never committed atrocities at the spur of the moment

they were usually careful to cover themselves with laws they passed before acting

the same is true with libs in America and canada

Forum List

Back