Justice System Failure

My son was run through a world of fake shit when he was a teen.
I have a nephew who went through a similar situation and was told by attorneys to accept a "plea" deal- and get listed as a sexual predator- all because a teen aged girl gave him his first blow job (unsolicited) and told her mother about it- the kid turned into a religious nut- he was always a bit fragile- the attorneys said there was no way to fight it since it was a "she said, he said" deal- she was older than him too. SMH-
That is where common sense should come into play.

Charges were all dropped in son's case but like I said it was a political hit directed towards me through son. They just found a willing bitch to utilize. Her's was she saw son doing something to a girl that lived nearby. That girl and her mom had gone to the prosecutor and told him it never happened but he prosecuted son anyhow because his political backers told him to apparently. The town cop a creep was sleeping with the lil bitch's mom. The magistrate went along with it because he was after my friend the judge's position. Long term they lost but it was a costly affair that took its toll both financially and emotionally on the family and the business (because I said f'it between that and all the other bs that comes with operating a large business). The town cop was fired, the magistrate was voted off the bench a few years later (man still hates me with a passion) and the prosecutor lost his and moved to another area and the last time I saw him he just hung his head as we walked past one another. There was one attorney involved in all that who also hates me with a passion (every one had to have their own attorney so I had to pay several of them)

There was a guy when we were in junior high that a younger school teacher had been doing. She got pregnant and the kid ended up in juvenile hall.

Cases like that is what screws up getting justice when it comes to prosecution of the real predators.

Last edited:
Politics and common sense are oxy-morons when used with each other. Common sense tells me not to get involved in politics- politics demand I use common sense while not setting the example- SMH-

Politics and common sense are oxy-morons when used with each other. Common sense tells me not to get involved in politics- politics demand I use common sense while not setting the example- SMH-
Yeah, don't let a pissed off moment get the best of you either. I put my name in for local office once because no one else would run against a senile old fart. Thinking nothing more of it because after that a few others put their names up we went to Florida for the Winter. I got a phone call from a friend telling me "If you would have done any campaigning at all you would have won. You were only a few hundred votes short." All I could say was "Thank God".

I would not be opposed to the death penalty for anyone raping and injuring a child under five years of age
In theory sure, but in practice, there's a lynch mob and a kid who has never been in contact with the defendant and has no idea what is going on or why.

Doctors and some parents routinely mutilate, rape, and torture kids under five years old with total impunity. But the charges they press in court are almost invariably against an innocent stranger.

Such concerned parents, neighbors, and members of any given local community had better get their own affairs in order before serving so much court paperwork on the innocent ones.

Forum List

Back