Justice Kennedy set to retire?

Perhaps the biggest plus of Trump’s election is the number of justices he’ll pack onto the court. We knew he’d shore up Scalia’s seat and hoped he’d get at least one more and maybe two. For the Hildebeast or any lefty to get their hands on that many SC seats would have been disaster for our country.

Thanks fellow Trump voters!

The Constitution needs to matter again. Ginsberg especially is a Constitution hater.

Sure as he'll looks that way s0ns@!

Kennedy retirement rumors shift into overdrive

Which means.....more bad news for progressives still in the throes of misery over Donald Trump being President.

Anyway if you are a conservative is there anything that could make you happier then Justice Kennedy resigning?

Justice Ginsburg retiring simultaneously.

When Trump gets Kennedys replacement confirmed, Ruth will have a heart attack

this was one of my biggest reasons for backing trump early. i'd honestly like to see him maintain a balance vs. tilt it either way but we'll see what happens.

i'd honestly like to see him maintain a balance vs. tilt it either way but we'll see what happens.

Unfortunately this very well may be the biggest problem the conservative movement has had in the last 40 years... Balance... If Bill's wife had not sucked, her Reid and Pelosi would have never, ever went for balance anywhere... Republicans are just now learning that Politics have turned into a Blood Sport... Take for instance Sen. McCain... He loves balance and cocktails at the end of hard day prancing through the chambers of the Senate with a pink feather duster tied on his tuckus... Those days are over...

Forum List

Back