Justice department seizes over 100 homes in crackdown on marijuana operation

So now that you do have legalized pot, what do you do with those who are still illegally growing and selling weed? These are illegally operating Chinese grow houses. They won't pay taxes. How legal do you want to make them?

Justice Department seizes over 100 homes in crackdown on marijuana operation

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. law enforcement agencies seized over 100 homes in the Sacramento, California-area this week in what the U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday said was part of a sweeping crackdown on a criminal marijuana growing operation funded by China-based criminal groups.

----------------------

Jeff Sessions is the biggest a.h Trump needs to get rid of this power tripping whore bag.
So much for states right to legalize .
My wife has spent thousands seeking help for her neuropathy but found no relief until I bought her a vape and contributed some of my stash. She`s doing much better now...and she`s happier:)
Of course she's happier. She's high. My step grandson is very happy as a pot user. He lost his job, his girlfriend, got evicted from his apartment but he's living with mom and step dad, very high and happy.

The United States owns a cannabis patent and has since 2003.

That patent number is 6,630,507, and it involves cannabis' antioxidant properties. The properties can be used to treat the following:

• Ischemia
  • Age-related inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
  • Neurological damage
  • Alzheimer's disease
  • Parkinson's disease
  • HIV dementia
According to the patent filing:

"Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention."

Criminal Hypocrisy? The U.S. Government Has Owned a Medical Cannabis Patent Since 2003

View attachment 186451

KPMGVoice: Telcos Look To Connect With Customers

Your grandson may be the way he is over way more issues it's doubtful his smoking pot. is the full cause of it. .................
Many addictions ard tied into other causes. He can't stop using weed and that's what is destroying his life. What started out as a week end past time has become a full blown addiction.

So now that you do have legalized pot, what do you do with those who are still illegally growing and selling weed? These are illegally operating Chinese grow houses. They won't pay taxes. How legal do you want to make them?

What did they do to moonshiners when alcohol was made legal?
This thread is about authorities seizing illegal Chinese grow houses. Treat them as moonshiners? Not according to the addicts here.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. law enforcement agencies seized over 100 homes in the Sacramento, California-area this week in what the U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday said was part of a sweeping crackdown on a criminal marijuana growing operation funded by China-based criminal groups.

----------------------

Jeff Sessions is the biggest a.h Trump needs to get rid of this power tripping whore bag.
My wife has spent thousands seeking help for her neuropathy but found no relief until I bought her a vape and contributed some of my stash. She`s doing much better now...and she`s happier:)
Of course she's happier. She's high. My step grandson is very happy as a pot user. He lost his job, his girlfriend, got evicted from his apartment but he's living with mom and step dad, very high and happy.

The United States owns a cannabis patent and has since 2003.

That patent number is 6,630,507, and it involves cannabis' antioxidant properties. The properties can be used to treat the following:

• Ischemia
  • Age-related inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
  • Neurological damage
  • Alzheimer's disease
  • Parkinson's disease
  • HIV dementia
According to the patent filing:

"Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention."

Criminal Hypocrisy? The U.S. Government Has Owned a Medical Cannabis Patent Since 2003

View attachment 186451

KPMGVoice: Telcos Look To Connect With Customers

Your grandson may be the way he is over way more issues it's doubtful his smoking pot. is the full cause of it. .................
Many addictions ard tied into other causes. He can't stop using weed and that's what is destroying his life. What started out as a week end past time has become a full blown addiction.

Agree that can happen in some people.

.Good! 100 less addiction factories.

There's only one problem with that, people accept the drug war as they are baited into it using that reasoning, just like save the children.

Here is the problem and it's only 1. If you are driving down the road because lets say you just sold something for a large amount of cash even 1,000 $ They can take that money and say it was used for drug " when it wasn't" if they can't find a way to charge you they will charge your money for the crime.... you can lose your home, lose your car and any other property ......

One can be charged with intent to deliver even when they weren't.

Better known as ASSEST FORFEITURE.........
AND REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMIT A CRIME, THEY JUST GOTTA SAY YOU DID COMIT ONE ( THEY MEANING POLICE/AUTHORITIES)

Police abuse of civil asset forfeiture laws has shaken our nation’s conscience. Civil forfeiture allows police to seize — and then keep or sell — any property they allege is involved in a crime. Owners need not ever be arrested or convicted of a crime for their cash, cars, or even real estate to be taken away permanently by the government.

Asset Forfeiture Abuse
------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 186436

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) told C-SPAN’s “Newsmakers” on Sunday that he thinks civil asset forfeiture – where police can seize, then keep or sell any property they suspect is involved in a crime regardless of whether or not the owner is arrested or even convicted – “is a terrible idea until you’ve convicted someone.”
Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I Think Civil Asset Forfeiture Is a Terrible Idea Until You’ve Convicted Someone’
Yeah, then you have to go to court and prove that your property is innocent in order to get it back. It’s just a big money making scam.

Yep and often when you do prove it , , people still lose all their possessions. This is just pure BS!! Even if they do not find drugs the crooked laws on this will charge your money for the crime. I will see if I can find something that talks about that for you.

why does the right wing allege, there are natural and Individual rights in our federal Constitution?

because it's not the RIGHT WING, it's BOTH . that is why we keep trying to tell you both sides play the same game but in different ways. People are to hung up on the left right paradigm like die hard football teams. And we know how addicted to football people are some really go off the deep end for that team, they' marry their football team over a wife or husband.
lean right, do you?

Because it is a dangerous drug.
But use it all you want. Just don't smoke it in public.

Well, alcohol is a dangerous drug, and nicotine is a dangerous drug.

They're allowed.

https://www.alcoholrehabguide.org/alcohol/crimes/

"Alcohol plays a large role in criminal activities and violence. Excessive drinking has the ability to lower inhibitions, impair a person’s judgement and increase the risk of aggressive behaviors. Because of this, alcohol-related violence and crime rates are on the rise throughout the country."

"An estimated 37 percent of sexual assaults and rapes are committed by offenders who were under the influence of alcohol."

"About 27 percent of aggravated assaults are committed by individuals who have used alcohol."

"about 40 percent of convicted murderers had used alcohol before or during the crime."
So why add to it? Especially given the success in reducing tobacco smoking.
Because marijuana is the safest available alternative to them
Not really. It causes anxiety disorder, derealization and depersonalization conditions. It's a very dangerous drug for some people. That's what makes smoking it in public so reckless.
Some of us have known this for decades while others still wallow in 1970.
The pot lobby is spending lots of money to keep you and your ilk in the dark.
It's a very dangerous drug for some people.
then those people should leave it alone,and most people know after the first or 2nd time if its something agreeable to them..if they continue,thats on them....
Dumbass, the issue is about pot users forcing it down others throats through public smoking. It’s tough to leave it alone when it’s being injected into you against your will. In public.

In this thread, it started out with the authorities seizing homes used by Chinese illegal growers. The addicts here don't like that. Which is odd because the whole argument for legalization was regulation and taxation. Now the addicts want the illegal Chinese grows left alone.

They're allowed.

"Alcohol plays a large role in criminal activities and violence. Excessive drinking has the ability to lower inhibitions, impair a person’s judgement and increase the risk of aggressive behaviors. Because of this, alcohol-related violence and crime rates are on the rise throughout the country."

"An estimated 37 percent of sexual assaults and rapes are committed by offenders who were under the influence of alcohol."

"About 27 percent of aggravated assaults are committed by individuals who have used alcohol."

"about 40 percent of convicted murderers had used alcohol before or during the crime."
Not really. It causes anxiety disorder, derealization and depersonalization conditions. It's a very dangerous drug for some people. That's what makes smoking it in public so reckless.
then those people should leave it alone,and most people know after the first or 2nd time if its something agreeable to them..if they continue,thats on them....
Dumbass, the issue is about pot users forcing it down others throats through public smoking. It’s tough to leave it alone when it’s being injected into you against your will. In public.
oh here we go again with the public smoking bullshit....and i told you before dipshit....you cant inject pot...learn what the words mean if you want to use them....

----------------------

yea all because of pot?...then he has more of a problem than just pot.....

----------------------

Why is pot illegal in the first place?
Because it's a highly addictive hallucinogenic drug that can cause all kinds of problems.
a highly addictive hallucinogenic drug?.....

----------------------

No. Just pot. Threw it all away and still says he can quit any time he wants. He lost a fantastic career. Weed was more important. I've known a lot of addicts in my time. I cannot figure a one of them out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well... I guess when it's against FEDERAL LAW... no matter what a state says, the FEDS can come in bust your ass.

----------------------

No. Just pot. Threw it all away and still says he can quit any time he wants. He lost a fantastic career. Weed was more important. I've known a lot of addicts in my time. I cannot figure a one of them out.
Every DOPE smoker I ever knew in my life that KEPT smoking the shit is a loser, has nothing, has never made anything of them self and lives a shitty life always broke.

But these chinese grow houses aren't even licensed under state law. Which is what the opponents of legalization said all along.

They're allowed.

What happened to Individual and Natural rights in our federal Constitution, Gun Lovers?

There is no longer Any delegated power to Prohibit forms of Commerce, since the Repeal of that Bad Idea, last millennium.

I think California should "take this to court", and "throw the Constitution" at them.

Forum List

Back