Justice Department investigation into FBI's Russia probe may be nearing end.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Thank you to CBS for doing a fairly good job of covering this.

So, to summarize what's up with the investigation, most of the witnesses have been interviewed including John Brennan, but as of yet, not Comey or Stzrok. ( don't forget Clapper is up to his neck in this too)

Last edited:
NOTHING will come of this.
It already has.
Traitors have been exposed. Clinesmith confessed, is going to prison, & is naming names.

Clinesmith is nothing. The big fish will not suffer at all.
Clinesmith is proof of the failed Obama coup attempt. Perhaps the main traitors will not be held accountable. Did you really believe the Deep State and Washington Establishment self-appointed leaders were going to let 'deplorables' take THEM down & send THEM to prison?

It already has.
Traitors have been exposed. Clinesmith confessed, is going to prison, & is naming names.

Clinesmith is proof of the failed Obama coup attempt. Perhaps the main traitors will not be held accountable. Did you really believe the Deep State and Washington Establishment self-appointed leaders were going to let 'deplorables' take THEM down & send THEM to prison?

I am not as easily satisfied.

It already has.

I am not as easily satisfied.
Me either...but I am a realist who does not ignore reality.

There is no 'Equal Justice' in the US.

Forum List

Back