Justice Alito just telegraphed that red states could go after Biden for releasing money to Iran

Again, there are no other enemy types for purposes of law.

“enemy” has been the subject of over six hundred years of consistent judicial interpretation (the phrase goes back to the English Statute of Treasons of 1351). For a foreign nation to be an enemy, we must be in a state of declared or open war with that nation.

Russia and 'Enemies' under the Treason Clause | Take Care
if only thats what the constitution says,,

so what do you think about biden not being mentally competent to stand trial for his crimes with classified documents??

what about the other part of my comment??

did that case law limit it to only enemies we are at war with??

You seem to be forgetting that the $60 billion dollars war Iran's own money that we illegally stole.
The Shah had prepaid for 2 corvette ships we never delivered.
It was criminal to not return their money in 1979.
The fact we had their money so long was criminal.

if only thats what the constitution says,,

so what do you think about biden not being mentally competent to stand trial for his crimes with classified documents??
I think you don't know what you are talking about as usual.

Biden is mentally competent to stand trial and no one (that matters) claimed otherwise.

You seem to be forgetting that the $60 billion dollars war Iran's own money that we illegally stole.
The Shah had prepaid for 2 corvette ships we never delivered.
It was criminal to not return their money in 1979.
The fact we had their money so long was criminal.
did it or did it not aid iran??

I think you don't know what you are talking about as usual.

Biden is mentally competent to stand trial and no one (that matters) claimed otherwise.
I love how you added the " that matters",,,

fact remians the DOJ confirmed joe comitted a crime and is to incompetent to stand trial for it,,

your opinion cant change that fact,,

No, we aren't. There have been no strikes inside Iran.

Can you get ANYTHING right?
what do you mean "inside iran"

are you saying we are bombing them but just not inside their countries borders??

what about their drones being shot down in the red sea??

And in fact, Russia has often been our ally.
Russia was our ally in WWII, and in the troubles between Serbia, Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo.
calling them allies is stretching it a lot,,

we both had the same objective and just said we wouldnt shoot at each other,,

It means 'death' to America's aggression and 'death' to Zionism, which isn't Israel.

And the entire world is with it, except America.

Iran is ready for peaceful relations and their position on the genocide is in sync with the rest of the world now.
Yes and from the river to the sea means Hamas wants to go fishing.

Forum List

Back