Justice Alito just telegraphed that red states could go after Biden for releasing money to Iran

Collusion is not a legal concept.

Trump campaign has certainly given aid to Kremlin during 2020 campaign. Every other day Trump was defending Putin's regime out in the open and was publicly opposing Russian sanctions. Never mind meetings in Trump tower, sharing of internal campaign data, collaboration on release of stolen emails and policy deal making with Russians behind Obama admin's back.

And yet the reports said they couldn’t find any collusion between Trump and Russia…

No they don’t, stop making things up and go read them.
I did, they said that no collusion was found.

I’m not making it up, just going off of the information available.

I did, they said that no collusion was found.

I’m not making it up, just going off of the information available.

Muelkler report explicitly explains that "collusion" is not a criminal concept and that his team never pursued such case.

When they pursued was CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY, which has a very high standard for co-operation that Mueller did not find evidence for.

I suggest you actually read your last link beyond the headline, because there in contains what many reasonable people would call collusion.

Specifically on Manafort and Stone:

Konstantin Kilmnik....who worked for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort as “a Russian intelligence officer.” Manafort’s top-level campaign access and willingness to share information with Mr. Kilimnik represented “a grave counterintelligence threat,”
WikiLeaks “likely knew” it was aiding Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election when it published hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign.

Stone was convicted last year of lying to Congress about his efforts to connect with WikiLeak’s to learn more about their upcoming releases.

The finding raises questions about Mr. Trump’s written responses to the Mueller team, in which he said he did not recall any conversations about WikiLeaks.

“The committee assesses that Trump did, in fact, speak with Stone about WikiLeaks and with members of his Campaign about Stone’s access to WikiLeaks on multiple occasions,” the report said.

And of course who can forget Trump Jr. meeting Russian representative to discuss Clinton dirt and sanctions at Trump tower - this is of course collusion efforts, even if it maybe didn't pan out.

Bottom line -

CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - probably not,
Some collusion - yes.
Aiding Russia -100%.

The GOP isn't refusing to aid Israel you dope. That should be in a separate bill as should the aid to Ukraine. The border issue wasn't an issue until the idiotic border bill surfaced and now all of a sudden it is Trump's fault that Biden can't secure the border. Biden does everything he can to help China. Try to keep up.

Democrats are first-class idiots. I'm not sure how you guys survive on a daily basis.
The Cra-Cra Caucus led by Benedict Donald is backing a return to the isolationism of the pre Eisenhower era.

Give me ONE name that was convicted of treason that wasn't waging war against United States or aiding a country we were at war with.
There are multiple names in the link i provided. The list isnt that long. You will quickly find your answer at that link. It says what each of them were convicted for.

There are multiple names in the link i provided. The list isnt that long. You will quickly find your answer at that link. It says what each of them were convicted for.
Give me ONE bullshit peddler.

Just ONE and you win the argument.

Give me ONE name that was convicted of treason that wasn't waging war against United States or aiding a country we were at war with.
Here is one example. There are numerous examples.

And another...

Here is one example. There are numerous examples.

From your link: King and the old government sought their revenge. Dorr was tried for treason against Rhode Island at Newport

You are clueless. This wasn't a US Federal conviction.

And another...

Again, not a US Federal conviction.

But
if he would plan to overthrow Federal government and took concrete steps towards that goal by murdering people, arming and formenting insurection, then yes he would qualify for Treason charges because his actions could reasonably constitute WAGING WAR against the United States.

Last edited:
And yet the reports said they couldn’t find any collusion between Trump and Russia…
And thus ended the career and even mention of a Republican
like Robert Mueller once and for all.I don't give 2 shits if he was
friends with Trump's AG { Pudgy Bill Barr }.
Mueller more than stacked the deck with his Mueller Special
Counsel.Almost every prosecutor Mueller used in his Special Counsel
donated to Hillary and was a uber Democrat.Plus snake in the grass
head of those Prosecutors investigating Trump was MSNBC
darling { The Rat-faced Andrew Weissmann } who snuck out the back
door of Mueller's Special Counsel just before Mueller submitted his
final Report.A Report that was embarrassingly deficient in proving
any Collusion by Trump.

Again, not a US Federal conviction.

But
if he would plan to overthrow Federal government and took concrete steps towards that goal by murdering people, arming and formenting insurection, then yes he would qualify for Treason charges because his actions could reasonably constitute WAGING WAR against the United States.
Witch brings us to Yuz.What do you qualify for.?
Maybe a 2nd rate Carny Barker at a closed down shopping mall
outside Poughkeepsie.

The leader of Iran said death to America and Biden gives him billions.
What part of we are not at open war with Iran do you not get?

They run their mouth internaly, but are scared shitless to actually start a war with us, because they know what awaits them if they do.

Millions of illegals were "let into the country" under Trump, should he be arrested (again) also?
Trump was trying to shutdown the border, fighting you loons the entire time. On the bright side only about 500,000 got through his last year in office. Then comes along Biden and let's millions cross. After doing away with Trump's policies.

Forum List

Back