Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

No one is defending terrorism or religious extremism.

Yeah, actually you are,

Link please...because strangely enough the mantra of those that can't discuss issues seems to be "you're defending terrorism".

Yet they can never supply a single case where that is true.

Please provide it or admit you're a liar.

We get - totally - that you hate Muslims.

We get it - anyone who hate America is to be defended, regardless of what atrocities they commit.

Huh? Where'd you come up with that delusional piece of crap?

Muslims commit terror - WAH, can't judge on a tiny minority.

So you are saying we should judge an entire group by the actions of a minority? hmmm....

Whackjob shoots people - WAH, ban all guns from all citizens.

Seriously dude - what hole did you pull that one out of?

You leftists are fucked up - seriously.

What does left/right have to do with bigotry?

It saddens me to see Jews fan the flames of anti-Muslim hatred (anti-Semitism).

They think that by making Christians hate Muslims more, they will hate Jews less.

...what will these fools do when Christians realize what's going on?

the Jews will once again, reap the eternal flame.
Wow...

Who on here is a Jew?

And how do you know their motive(s)?

"Your Honor... the Prosecution rests."

Last edited:
And half the Muslim world celebrated on 9-11 by burning American flags and eating sweets....

that is a racist and disgusting lie!!!!!!

got any evidence for your hateful crap?

Roudy is NOT correct. He says half the Muslim world celebrated. It was actually nearer 60%. Plus some (liberal) Americans who thought we deserved to get hit.

Got a source for that statement or did you just make it up?

Who on here is a Jew?

[/SIZE]

who else but a right-wing Jew, would so obsessively rant and rave against Arabs and Muslims on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis?

Who on here is a Jew?

[/SIZE]

who else but a right-wing Jew, would so obsessively rant and rave against Arabs and Muslims on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis?
Non-right-wing non-Jews who see the need to counterpoint those advancing the Muslim agenda as it pertains to America and its allies and its policies?

There is more to this country than is dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.

Last edited:
Non-right-wing non-Jews who see the need to counterpoint those advancing the Muslim agenda as it pertains to America and its allies and its policies?

listen Felatio, I'm not trying to advance any Muslim agenda.

Yes - certainly - we all believe you - there - all better.

Last edited:
In a further escalation of internecine Islamic violence, Sunni insurgents were blamed with targeting another Shiite mosque.

It bears repeating for those who don't yet know: The Sunni and Shia loathe each other. Even though both groups are Moslem, the shia are considered by the sunni to be a heretical sect.

This latest suicide bombing in Iraq continues the savage, 1,400 year old Sunni/Shia internecine murder-fest.

The ferocity results from the sunni claiming the shia are committing that most grievous of sins: shirk.

It is expressly stated in the koran, the sunnah, and the sharia that there is no valid law but allah's. Islam is religion, politics, law, and personal comportment. Everything—complete and not subject to questioning.

Iraq witnesses one of the worst attacks this year, 39 killed

Iraq witnesses one of the worst attacks this year, 39 killed - News Oneindia

Baghdad, Sept 12: A suicide bombing against a Shiite mosque as worshipers streamed out was the bloodiest of attacks across Iraq that left at least 39 people dead on Wednesday, officials said.

You mean not that YOU really care...."truther" are ya? Here's some truth. Different muslim sects attack each other's mosques with relish. Look at what Zarqawi and al-Masri did to shia mosques in Iraq. Tell me when Methodists have ever burned and looted a Baptist church? Well, it's common practice in the ME....of course with U.S. ROEs we couldn't even approach a mosque unless there was an active sniper inside and then only to use minimal force. Sanctuary except from each other....they love shooting each other on the pilgramage to Mecca....getting the picture yet? They have no respect for each other, no tolerance for the tiniest slight, barbaric attitudes toward women and slavery etc etc etc. What should we expect from a society that still wipes it's ass with a stone and worships a child-molestor named "Mo"?

Some Jewish Rabbis suck the dicks of babies during circumcision.

Most Jews refuse to condemn this disgusting practise.

Some Jews stone and spit at Christians in Jerusalem

does this also bother you?

or is your feigned outrage only directed to Muslims aka the new Juden?

I can assure you there is nothing "feigned" about my feelings about islam. When you've seen the results in broken skin and bone from our former timidity toward that filthy brainwashed herd, any normal man would feel mudereous impulses toward them. Coyote wants to bait me into revealing I plan to kill American muslims. A strange tactic coming from a person who won't reveal if he is or is not muslim or a he or a she for that matter. No worries....I feel avenged for our Fallen. Should this continue much past what's on our plate at the moment, an example will have to made. Flattening Tehran for instance would do my heart good. "Feigned"? Marines don't feign anything, boy.

Then what's with that avatar?

You mean not that YOU really care...."truther" are ya? Here's some truth. Different muslim sects attack each other's mosques with relish. Look at what Zarqawi and al-Masri did to shia mosques in Iraq. Tell me when Methodists have ever burned and looted a Baptist church? Well, it's common practice in the ME....of course with U.S. ROEs we couldn't even approach a mosque unless there was an active sniper inside and then only to use minimal force. Sanctuary except from each other....they love shooting each other on the pilgramage to Mecca....getting the picture yet? They have no respect for each other, no tolerance for the tiniest slight, barbaric attitudes toward women and slavery etc etc etc. What should we expect from a society that still wipes it's ass with a stone and worships a child-molestor named "Mo"?

Some Jewish Rabbis suck the dicks of babies during circumcision.

Most Jews refuse to condemn this disgusting practise.

Some Jews stone and spit at Christians in Jerusalem

does this also bother you?

or is your feigned outrage only directed to Muslims aka the new Juden?

I can assure you there is nothing "feigned" about my feelings about islam. When you've seen the results in broken skin and bone from our former timidity toward that filthy brainwashed herd, any normal man would feel mudereous impulses toward them. Coyote wants to bait me into revealing I plan to kill American muslims. A strange tactic coming from a person who won't reveal if he is or is not muslim or a he or a she for that matter. No worries....I feel avenged for our Fallen. Should this continue much past what's on our plate at the moment, an example will have to made. Flattening Tehran for instance would do my heart good. "Feigned"? Marines don't feign anything, boy.

R. Lee Ermey? Is that you?

oh, Im sure you hate Muslims.

but your ability to even break their fingernails, is what's feigned.

internet tough guys are a dime a dozen.

;)

oh, Im sure you hate Muslims.

but your ability to even break their fingernails, is what's feigned.

internet tough guys are a dime a dozen.
;)

"break their fingernails"? What's cheaper than internet tough guys are internet jews like yourself. No mensch would say what you've said, Sally.....a nickel a dozen at best.
yawn.gif

Last edited:
Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Muslims blow up a Christian church in Pakistan killing more than 100 people who have done nothing wrong other than practice a religion other than Islam.

Muslims attack a mall in Kenya, killing over 80 non Muslims and counting. Running around like wild animals asking innocent shoppers taken as hostages if they are Muslims, and if so to prove it by reciting prayers, before they murder them.

Oh wait, "all religions have fanatics", right? RIIIIIIIIIGHT. <snicker>

Better yet, "Islam is not at war with us", WE ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAM, right?

It's all our fault, WE MADE THEM DO IT.
Have you noticed any spike in your local birth defect rate?
(Aside from yourself.)

"In part two of our interview, Al Jazeera reporter Dahr Jamail discusses how the U.S. invasion of Iraq has left behind a legacy of cancer and birth defects suspected of being caused by the U.S. military’s extensive use of depleted uranium and white phosphorus.

"Noting the birth defects in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, Jamail says: 'They’re extremely hard to bear witness to. But it’s something that we all need to pay attention to ... What this has generated is, from 2004 up to this day, we are seeing a rate of congenital malformations in the city of Fallujah that has surpassed even that in the wake of the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that nuclear bombs were dropped on at the end of World War II.'

"Jamail has also reported on the refugee crisis of more than one million displaced Iraqis still inside the country, who are struggling to survive without government aid, a majority of them living in Baghdad."

Ten Years Later, U.S. Has Left Iraq with Mass Displacement & Epidemic of Birth Defects, Cancers | Democracy Now!

Since 1991 the US and its puppets have maimed, murdered, displaced, and incarcerated millions of innocent Muslim who posed no threat to the US homeland (or Israel). Why would any sensible person be surprised when some Muslims blame the US for the current level of misery in Iraq and Syria and Libya and Jerusalem?

Forum List

Back