Just when you thought things could not get worse.....Hillary likely to run in 2024

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Hillary Clinton's criticism of 'open border' under Biden is a sign she WILL run for president again in 2024, says former adviser to Bill who now works for Trump​

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's criticism of 'open borders' could be a sign that she's looking to mount a third presidential campaign, a former adviser to her husband speculated on Sunday.

Dick Morris, who had worked for Bill Clinton and now advises Donald Trump, believes Clinton sees an opening for a 'moderate' 2024 candidate.

'Hillary is just dusting off Bill‘s playbook that I wrote for him and applying it herself this year,' Morris told radio host John Catsimatidis of Cat's Roundtable on WABC.

He cited both the Clintons' recent comments suggesting they're aware of the worsening border crisis, striking a different tone than that of progressives in their party.

More....

hillaryNod-496.gif

Color me skeptical. ;)

Hillary Clinton's criticism of 'open border' under Biden is a sign she WILL run for president again in 2024, says former adviser to Bill who now works for Trump​

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's criticism of 'open borders' could be a sign that she's looking to mount a third presidential campaign, a former adviser to her husband speculated on Sunday.

Dick Morris, who had worked for Bill Clinton and now advises Donald Trump, believes Clinton sees an opening for a 'moderate' 2024 candidate.

'Hillary is just dusting off Bill‘s playbook that I wrote for him and applying it herself this year,' Morris told radio host John Catsimatidis of Cat's Roundtable on WABC.

He cited both the Clintons' recent comments suggesting they're aware of the worsening border crisis, striking a different tone than that of progressives in their party.

More....

hillaryNod-496.gif

Color me skeptical. ;)
She just stated the other day, without reservation, that she was NOT running!

Let's see who will be on the DNC stage in 2024:

Hillary Clinton
Kamala Harris
Gavin Newsom
Stacy Abrams
Bill DeBlasio
Cory Booker
Pete Buttplug
Julian Castro
Amy Klobuchar
Eric Swallwell

1664749786896.png

More....

hillaryNod-496.gif

Color me skeptical. ;)
She will win big 😞

Didnt Biden get like 20 million more votes than Cankles?

Why would the cult want a loser like Hillary to run over a winner like Biden?

Biden won. Hillary lost.

Why would the cult want to run a loser again?

Biden got the most votes in history. Definitively, he is the greatest POTUS IN HISTORY.

#1) MOST VOTES EVER JOE BIDEN

More....

hillaryNod-496.gif

Color me skeptical. ;)
Dick the fuck Morris??

Seriously? You're willing to put your name next to the suppository supposition that the inchoate ramblings of a fart of a man who literally talks out of both sides of his mouth in a single sentence, who's admittedly working for Orange Crash, makes the future actions of some third party "likely"? With no input from her whatsoever?

Good, I've been looking for you. Y'see I've got this bridge for sale. Low mileage! :deal:

More....

hillaryNod-496.gif

Color me skeptical. ;)
She's been obsessed with being President since her college days. I have no doubt she will WANT to run unless she blows a brain fuse.

More....

hillaryNod-496.gif

Color me skeptical. ;)
I hope she does. I want to hear more classics like this:

Forum List

Back