Just vote already.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Regardless of the "evidence" the enemies of the nation will vote to impeach so stop playing games and get on with it.
Ultimately it's all DOA in the Senate so blow your wad and move on.

Regardless of the "evidence" the enemies of the nation will vote to impeach so stop playing games and get on with it.
This is supposed to be the end all of President Trump, they want to drag this on into 2020 so then people will be swayed to vote Dimwitocrap. The idiots on the left dont ever see what is going on in the fly over country where they are fed up with the liberals bullshit.

This clown show is ridiculous. The Dim Dems obviously have NOTHING impeachable on President Trump. If they DID, they would've brought the idiotic charade up for a vote. Just incredibly bad logic by the Dim ones. If anything, they're losing prospective voters in next year's election with this sh*t show. What morons.

This congressional hearing as many before isn't about any sort of justice, it's about dragging a political opponent through the mud. Those doing the dragging will milk the process until the cow runs dry.

Trump better start practicing puckering those big fat cheeks of his up for Bubba in Leavenworth

Part of me agrees with that..... I think the majority of everyone up there, already knew before the entire thing started, that this was simply a massively publicity stunt, and that there was no real evidence to uncover, that we didn't already uncover.

However, I bet that there are a few, likely a minority, that are honestly trying to determine if something evil happened.

I think they are naive.... But we'll see.

What's the matter, snowflake? Bothered by all the first hand testimony your overlords told you didn't exist? Now you're begging them to stop? :lol:

What's the matter, snowflake? Bothered by all the first hand testimony your overlords told you didn't exist? Now you're begging them to stop? :lol:
And ANOTHER lunatic liberal chimes in AGAIN. Nice work, Sparky!

Ah yes, the first hand testimony of what "I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend". Only idiots like you will think otherwise. Bug eyed Shifty Shiff has lied over and over, also he is a witness to the "leaker". I cant wait till that son of a bitch gets his day in court.

Ah yes, the first hand testimony of what "I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend".

LOL. exactly..... that's the state of modern American politics; rumor, gossip & innuendo = fact.:cool:

"Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another you been messin' around
" -- REO Speedwagon, Take It On The Run

Forum List

Back