Just stop with the Bloomberg is a racist nonsense

Lots of blacks voted for him for NYC mayor because of that policy.

It saved their lives and the lives of their children.

He had plenty of insane ideas....but that wasn't one.

Is that why they marched on his house - to show their love and support? Silly me, I thought it was because they hated him:

Thousands March Silently to Protest Stop-and-Frisk Policies

Who won his three election?

That wasn't the question. You said black voters liked Bloomberg and agreed with Stop and Frisk. You said lots of blacks voted for Bloomberg.

I posted links proving you're full of shit and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and you try to move the goal posts.

Better take another look at whose picture that is before posting posting something so stupid and removing all doubt.

Re-post sans vulgarity and I may provide a response....dunce.
Haha

You probably have to skip half of my posts then.

Terrible potty mouth

Full disclosure....I skip a lot of posts I agree with for that reason....

That wasn't the question. You said black voters liked Bloomberg and agreed with Stop and Frisk. You said lots of blacks voted for Bloomberg.

I posted links proving you're full of shit and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and you try to move the goal posts.

Better take another look at whose picture that is before posting posting something so stupid and removing all doubt.

I post vulgarity to you because I find liars who whore themselves out to facists and Repubicans, who continually abuse others to entertain themselves, to be an obscenity unworthy of good manners or respect. I show you the same level of respect you show others, and the level of respect which you have earned, which is to say, none.

Go fuck yourself.

You post vulgarity

a. because the truth infuriates you

b. because you aren't educated or articulate enough to do otherwise

c. because during your childhood, no one loved you enough to teach you how to behave.

....and readers recognize it.

No I don't. First I prove you're lying, with links, and then I post profanity. I posted links to Bloomberg's lack of appeal to blacks. News stories, polls. You called me an imbecile. I guess you believe that you're above rules of common decency and you can abuse others who expose you as a useless twat. It doesn't work that way, you ignorant slut.

Also, you promised you wouldn't reply to me if I used vulgarity, and yet you keep replying to me, and making yourself look more ridculous.

I can do this all fucking day. I'm getting over the flu and nothing else to do.

"I posted links to Bloomberg's lack of appeal to blacks."

Post #90....55% of NYC blacks 'favorable' to Bloomberg's campaign.

You're a moron.....you know that, don't you.

"I'm getting over the flu and nothing else to do,"

Means you might have a lung.

Clearly you couldn't have epilepsy.....that's a brain disorder.

Still posting. There are no post numbers on the posts have no way of finding any link you posted at this point. But out of an abundance of courtesy that you have in no way earned, I googled your headline and found nothing.

For someone who refuses to respond to profanity, this is what your 6th or 7th post? Not even a woman of your word.

We could use you as a warning. If you continue to believe right wing bullshit, you'll end up like this stupid twat. There is no human being so base or so vile that they can't at least serve was a warning to others.

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

There are PLENTY of Avenues to challenge Bloomberg. RACISM IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Beat the left HONESTLY and stop playing their dumbass games.
Live by the sword. Die by the sword. We need to use Dim tactics against them. The time for playing by the Queensbury rules is over. The best way to challenge Bloomberg is by using Dim tactics against him.

Good Lord, I hope not. People are fed up with slurs, fake accusers, and media bs. That would be a sure way to lose votes. Just because the democrats are self destructing is in no way a call to emulate them. While I agree it is bs to attack people as racist, I do have to wonder why the democrats don't accuse each other. They don't seem to have any reservation about going there.
Democrats do it because it works. Voters are stupid. The swallow bullshit quite easily. If they were smart, then how did Obama get elected?

Don't defend Bloomberg. He made his bed. Let him lay in it.

I didn't say I'd vote for him....but I'll defend him when he is correct.

I follow the words of the first Republican President.
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),
Don't defend him, period. Who cares if he's correct? He's a Dim douchebag.

I care.

So should you.

We're not Liberals.

It's the argument we've made for three years about Trump.
What does being on the right have to do with defending Bloomberg? When did he earn any defense from us?
When he tried to curb crime in NY. EVERYONE should cheer that.
Do you really want this guy to be your president? If not, then you should use any weapon available against him. Who gives a fuck if he didn't one thing right?

No white man with an R by his name could get away with saying blacks should be thrown against the wall and frisked to remove their guns.

Yes he is racist, he said all the crime is minority males 15-25. What white republican could say that and have the media be silent about it?

There is nothing wrong with giving them some of their own medicine. Maybe one day it would teach them a lesson.
Hyperbole =/= racism.

He was making general statements based on crime statistics in NY.

You want to call out racists, there are a few on this board you can start with.

Bloomberg was bringing the hammer down on the thugs and killers, not a race.

I suppose that makes him a 'thugist.'

Based on the revealed criminality of the Democrat Party, how could they run a thugist for President????
Defend what's right and condemn what's wrong. Regardless of political ideology
Nope. Defeat your enemy. You don't win by playing nice.

I care.

So should you.

We're not Liberals.

What does being on the right have to do with defending Bloomberg? When did he earn any defense from us?

"What does being on the right have to do with defending Bloomberg? "

I didn't say he was 'on the right'...I said his policy of stop and frisk was right.

I'd like to think that we on the Right understand integrity.
That doesn't change the fact that he's a racist. Let the dogs out.

He's not a racist.....he's a solipsist.
He's a racist.

Bloomberg is now facing more serious matters as a candidate in a party of minorities. Here is an excerpt from an audiotape of Mayor Mike at a 2015 conference in Aspen, Colorado, addressing the crime-fighting tactic of stop and frisk that he used for years as mayor.

“Ninety-five percent of your murders and murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male minorities, 15 to 25,” said Bloomberg.

“One of the unintended consequences is people say, ‘Oh, my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’ Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. … Why do we do it? Because that is where all the crime is. … And the way you get the guns out of the kids’ hands is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them.”

Midweek, it was learned that Bloomberg, during the economic crisis in 2008, said that getting rid of “redlining” — a policy by which bankers routinely deny mortgages to low-income largely minority neighborhoods circled in red as risky — was to blame for the collapse.

In remarks at Georgetown University in 2008, Bloomberg said:

“It all started back when there was a lot of pressure on banks to make loans to everyone. … Redlining …was the term where banks took whole neighborhoods and said, ‘People in these neighborhoods are poor, they’re not going to be able to pay off their mortgages, tell your salesmen don’t go into those areas.'”

An Establishment in Panic

In presidential elections, Democratic candidates win 90-95% of the black vote. After revelations of his candid discussions of the merits of redlining and the benefits of stop and frisk, Bloomberg may have a tough time climbing that hill.

I post vulgarity to you because I find liars who whore themselves out to facists and Repubicans, who continually abuse others to entertain themselves, to be an obscenity unworthy of good manners or respect. I show you the same level of respect you show others, and the level of respect which you have earned, which is to say, none.

Go fuck yourself.

You post vulgarity

c. because during your childhood, no one loved you enough to teach you how to behave.

No I don't. First I prove you're lying, with links, and then I post profanity. I posted links to Bloomberg's lack of appeal to blacks. News stories, polls. You called me an imbecile. I guess you believe that you're above rules of common decency and you can abuse others who expose you as a useless twat. It doesn't work that way, you ignorant slut.

Also, you promised you wouldn't reply to me if I used vulgarity, and yet you keep replying to me, and making yourself look more ridculous.

I can do this all fucking day. I'm getting over the flu and nothing else to do.

"I posted links to Bloomberg's lack of appeal to blacks."

Post #90....55% of NYC blacks 'favorable' to Bloomberg's campaign.

You're a moron.....you know that, don't you.

"I'm getting over the flu and nothing else to do,"

Means you might have a lung.

Clearly you couldn't have epilepsy.....that's a brain disorder.

Still posting. There are no post numbers on the posts have no way of finding any link you posted at this point. But out of an abundance of courtesy that you have in no way earned, I googled your headline and found nothing.

For someone who refuses to respond to profanity, this is what your 6th or 7th post? Not even a woman of your word.

We could use you as a warning. If you continue to believe right wing bullshit, you'll end up like this stupid twat. There is no human being so base or so vile that they can't at least serve was a warning to others.

55% of black voters 'favorable to Bloomberg."
Post #90

Stop lying.

You post vulgarity

Nor do I mind pointing out what a low-life you are.
Does everyone tell you that?

Bloomberg is now facing more serious matters as a candidate in a party of minorities. Here is an excerpt from an audiotape of Mayor Mike at a 2015 conference in Aspen, Colorado, addressing the crime-fighting tactic of stop and frisk that he used for years as mayor.

“Ninety-five percent of your murders and murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male minorities, 15 to 25,” said Bloomberg.

“One of the unintended consequences is people say, ‘Oh, my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.’ Yes, that’s true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. … Why do we do it? Because that is where all the crime is. … And the way you get the guns out of the kids’ hands is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them.”

Midweek, it was learned that Bloomberg, during the economic crisis in 2008, said that getting rid of “redlining” — a policy by which bankers routinely deny mortgages to low-income largely minority neighborhoods circled in red as risky — was to blame for the collapse.

In remarks at Georgetown University in 2008, Bloomberg said:

“It all started back when there was a lot of pressure on banks to make loans to everyone. … Redlining …was the term where banks took whole neighborhoods and said, ‘People in these neighborhoods are poor, they’re not going to be able to pay off their mortgages, tell your salesmen don’t go into those areas.'”

An Establishment in Panic

In presidential elections, Democratic candidates win 90-95% of the black vote. After revelations of his candid discussions of the merits of redlining and the benefits of stop and frisk, Bloomberg may have a tough time climbing that hill.

Are you claiming he was incorrect?

I didn't say I'd vote for him....but I'll defend him when he is correct.

I follow the words of the first Republican President.
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

I care.

So should you.

We're not Liberals.

When he tried to curb crime in NY. EVERYONE should cheer that.
Republicans deserve to be enslaved. You're too fucking stupid to save yourselves.

I care.

So should you.

We're not Liberals.

I didn't say he was 'on the right'...I said his policy of stop and frisk was right.

He's a racist.

No more so than you are.

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

"ConservatIves" are the kings of race baiting and identity politics. It's time to stop lying.

No white man with an R by his name could get away with saying blacks should be thrown against the wall and frisked to remove their guns.

Yes he is racist, he said all the crime is minority males 15-25. What white republican could say that and have the media be silent about it?

There is nothing wrong with giving them some of their own medicine. Maybe one day it would teach them a lesson.
He was making general statements based on crime statistics in NY.

DAMN, Gramps! Whenever any white republican quotes those same crime statistics, the left calls them a racist!

He's a racist.

No more so than you are.
Wrong. I don't toss away an effective weapon that has been handed to me on a silver platter. When my enemies are destroying themselves, I don't try to help them. I get out of the way. Only a Republican imbecile would defend Bloomberg.

"ConservatIves" are the kings of race baiting and identity politics. It's time to stop lying.
ROFL!

Who do you think you're fooling with this horseshit?

No, they just go ahead and do it, then claim race had nothing to do with it and call everybody else a racist for calling them out for it.

Everybody's making a big stink about Bloomberg. He is not going to win. Now if republicans could get rid of trump....

ROFL!

Not trying to fool anyone, you guys are the kings of race baiting and identity politics. USMB is a prime example of it.

Still pissed your party created the KKK huh?

ROFL!

Not trying to fool anyone, you guys are the kings of race baiting and identity politics. USMB is a prime example of it.
Of course you're trying to fool people. We all know who the race baiters are, and it isn't Republicans.

Forum List

Back